NC State on 12-17 at home

billikenbill

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, bauman said:

I hope FSMW picks up the game.  Danny Mac was talking about playing NC St while on the radio this morning before the word was semi-official.  As of this moment , FSMW has a replay of a Cardinals game against the Brewers so it should be easy to bump that for a Billikens game against a top opponent.

9 minutes ago, bauman said:

I hope FSMW picks up the game.  Danny Mac was talking about playing NC St while on the radio this morning before the word was semi-official.  As of this moment , FSMW has a replay of a Cardinals game against the Brewers so it should be easy to bump that for a Billikens game against a top opponent.

You forget the sports priorities in this bleeping town. A split-squad spring training game from 20 years ago would probably still black-out a big Billiken game. Yeah, I'm kidding. A little bit anyway...

2 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Stu just tweeted that the return game at NC State is 2022-23. Not next year. Seems like a weird arrangement, but whatever.

Would prefer next season in Goodwin and French's "super senior" seasons.  But agree, I will take what I can get.

My bet is the delay is to keep open some home dates on the schedule for SLU next year ($$)

22 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Haven’t had a chance to read the article yet. At what point do they discuss the ins and outs (yup, I said it) of Grandy’s “super spreader” content, his techniques, influences?

"Grandy I want you to get to the tip of the zone and spread em' as wide as you can.  Once they penetrate I want you to collapse on them" - Jim Crews probably

basebill123 likes this

55 minutes ago, slu72 said:

I seem to recall that it was the players that suggested they needed to press. It was strange because supposedly they rarely, if ever, practiced pressing. I may be totally off base here, but I just seem to remember it was the seniors that said they needed to press. 

It wasn't so much that Crew's did a good job; it was NC State coach, Mark Gottfried did a terrible job leaving his worst foul shooters in all night long.

32 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Stu just tweeted that the return game at NC State is 2022-23. Not next year. Seems like a weird arrangement, but whatever.

Weird arrangement operative words in foreseeable future. if we do end up getting in 25+, conference tourney and the dance happens with or without us, this will prove to be one of the more exciting seasons in recent memory. Imagine working in one of the 355 front offices is quite hectic compared to regular year.

24 minutes ago, BuiltFordBills said:

"Grandy I want you to get to the tip of the zone and spread em' as wide as you can.  Once they penetrate I want you to collapse on them" - Jim Crews probably

This is the one! Yes!

37 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

This is the one! Yes!

1 hour ago, BuiltFordBills said:

Could be said by McBroom in directing him in something horrid for their millions of viewers

cant put my finger on it, but seems like something in college basketball happened December 3rd this year.   Help me out, anyone know what it was?