FSU Football has the answer to the parking problem

Have you ever been running late for a Billiken Game when twenty old, slow arses were backing in to parking spaces at glacial speed ahead of you.......

To get a "back in permit," my modest proposal is that you have to prove you can do it under 10 seconds, on the first try, and have to retest every season after the age of 65....

MGNO4386.JPEG

Box and Won likes this

2 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Have you ever been running late for a Billiken Game when twenty old, slow arses were backing in to parking spaces at glacial speed ahead of you.......

To get a "back in permit," my modest proposal is that you have to prove you can do it under 10 seconds, on the first try, and have to retest every season after the age of 65....

MGNO4386.JPEG

Don’t even get me started! I think there should be an amendment to the constitution that states if you try to back into a parking spot with people waiting behind you, and it takes you more than even 1 try to back into the space, the people behind you would be legally allowed to set your car on fire (after you exit the vehicle of course)!

Billiken Rich likes this