Game Postponed Due to COVID Protocol within Aces

SluSignGuy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just coming on here to suggest maybe we set up a game with SIU to fill in for the one they're looking for. The Salukis had a good win over Murray State last night and are 3-0 on the year. Looks to me like something the Bills should consider to at least make up for the game we just lost.

• SluSignGuy changed the title to Game Postponed Due to COVID Protocol within Aces

Agreed. I would think there has to be an easy way to make games happen when there is usually one healthy team in each of these occurrences looking to play... 

1 minute ago, kshoe said:

There should be a ready list of teams looking for games this weekend. Call them all right now and find one that agrees. Start with the schools located within 300 miles...

Bradley currently is in a 10 day gap in games. They dont play until the 17th. 

10 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

That article didn’t say they aren’t playing today because of that exposure (unless I read it wrong). I assume they had someone test positive today. 

If the game has been cancelled because of possible exposure against an opponent that played a total of two minutes...that’s overkill and should have been decided two days ago.

2 minutes ago, JMM28 said:

Bradley currently is in a 10 day gap in games. They dont play until the 17th. 

I like that possibility, home or away, doesn't matter to me. Bradley was 23-11 last year with 2 wins over SIU and some other good wins. They're off to a strong start this year. Schedule this game or any other. We want to see our team play regardless of opponent. Doubtful there will be an NCAA Tourney this season anyway so schedule some games.

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Could be a blessing in disguise.  At a minimum there's a top 150 team looking for a game next week to replace the 310ish team we're losing.

How does that help with today, 3 star!? Am I supposed to hang out with my family now?  Unacceptable. 

Just saw a tweet from Evansville writer saying no positive test today, just following protocols. 

12 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Silliness. The tournament will be played.

LOL at that post. That's nonsense. It wasn't played last year and the death toll was less than 10 when it was called. It's no better than 50-50 the tournament will be played or the regular season even completed.

7 minutes ago, dlarry said:

This cancellation makes it harder for me to justify drinking all day.

Thanks a lot purple aces! 

True.  However, it is Saturday so you still have a good reason to get hammered in my book.

dlarry likes this