Who will be on the mic Saturday?

Guy Phillips usually does P.A. announcing for the Bragging Rights Game.  This year it's in Columbia, rather than at the Enterprise Center.  Will Guy do the game in Columbia, or will Mizzou use its regular home announcer?  I'm just wondering if the Bills and Aces will have to endure Guy's "corrections" at Chaifetz Saturday or if they'll get a reprieve.

36 minutes ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Guy Phillips usually does P.A. announcing for the Bragging Rights Game.  This year it's in Columbia, rather than at the Enterprise Center.  Will Guy do the game in Columbia, or will Mizzou use its regular home announcer?  I'm just wondering if the Bills and Aces will have to endure Guy's "corrections" at Chaifetz Saturday or if they'll get a reprieve.

I can't imagine Mizzou would bring him in to do their game. Once they won the coin toss, it became a Mizzou home game for all practicable purposes.

1 hour ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

way he does it he can just watch @ home phone it in