Dunking - Strickland

ACE

Somebody on the board makes an opine and all of a sudden a few posts later it becomes either a fact or an insider's position.  I love this board sometimes.  Someone said they would not mind if Perkins came back and now you got people growing that to his possible return.  Telephone, telegraph, tell a Billiken fan!

willie likes this

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

Somebody on the board makes an opine and all of a sudden a few posts later it becomes either a fact or an insider's position.  I love this board sometimes.  Someone said they would not mind if Perkins came back and now you got people growing that to his possible return.  Telephone, telegraph, tell a Billiken fan!

I think the original statement said that 

“Talk with in the program is that Perkins is considering coming back.”

I don’t know how true that is and I am very Skeptical but it was more than someone posting their hope.

J-Good, French, and Perk combine for about 85 min/game this year. It was higher last year. I can see 25 of those going to Okoro, and the rest spread between Thatch, Jacobs, Hargrove, Strickland, and Bell. If Bell remains in essence the third big and Ford mostly plays one big at a time, it may pose a problem.

4 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Also is this just blind speculation or are people actually hearing Perk my stay. 

53 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

The quote earlier in the week from @thetorchwas "Strong sentiment around the program that Perkins is staying for next season." 

slufanskip and NH like this

19 minutes ago, majerus mojo said:

The quote earlier in the week from @thetorchwas "Strong sentiment around the program that Perkins is staying for next season." 

and coming from Torch ... I'd guarantee it's something he heard from at least someone he feels is reliable. Not saying it's happening but being considered 

That's really what I wanted to know. What poster is saying it. If Torch is saying it, it's reliable