GDT: pine bluff

wgstl

On 12/6/2020 at 10:57 AM, slufanskip said:

And this is something I could see happening against us rather than for us in years past ... Miss 2 dunks and then hit a 3 pointer instead. You know Ark PB must've thought WTF ... someone just start the bus now. 

Hey Wiz? Just curious why you gave me a troll rating on this post? And why now? 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, slufanskip said:

Hey Wiz? Just curious why you gave me a troll rating on this post? And why now? 

Wasn't me ...this is the first time I have been on a game thread...any game thread. The only reason, I looked now was because I was wondering why anyone would put up a 4 month old game thread.

33 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Wasn't me ...this is the first time I have been on a game thread...any game thread. The only reason, I looked now was because I was wondering why anyone would put up a 4 month old game thread.

Looks like you were hacked

I have no idea how this could have happened without someone having access to @The Wiz's account (e.g. even a bot could get a password and try to do random things).  I guess it could have been weird database error.  But not really sure.

I don't know if someone has @The Wiz's password but I recommend you change it just in case.  For everyone, I recommend use a password software like 1Password and have different passwords for every site that you use.  It is just good security practice.