GDT: pine bluff

wgstl

45 points ahead at the half! We are actively playing everybody. I think the predicted spread is going to be a fraction of the actual final score spread in this game. Great to see French playing. What was it about that technical on Strickland, what did he do? I just did not see it.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we going to do about the FT shooting? Only 64.3% :sarcasm

73.5% from the floor, 75% arc, only 4 turnovers on 39 possessions. About as good a half of basketball as a team can have.

The billikens are playing fantastic,  but this is one of the fundamentally  most bankrupt team I've ever seen the billikens play.   I bet they wouldn't be 500 in a D3 conference.   They are bad.

7 minutes ago, Old guy said:

45 points ahead at the half! We are actively playing everybody. I think the predicted spread is going to be a fraction of the actual final score spread in this game. Great to see French playing. What was it about that technical on Strickland, what did he do? I just did not see it.

He flexed and gave kind of a roar toward his defender after the alley oop. 

It's something TJ, JG, Has, etc.... usually do into mid air / up at the roof instead of directed directly at their defender. Still, pretty standard. 

Just now, billiken_roy said:

The billikens are playing fantastic,  but this is one of the fundamentally  most bankrupt team I've ever seen the billikens play.   I bet they wouldn't be 500 in a D3 conference.   They are bad.

I can remember the good old days against Roosevelt when we scored 130. 

3 minutes ago, Old guy said:

It could be a fraction of the final, however fractions are just part of a whole, and the whole difference will be a lot. Much more than the predicted margin of 31 by the Wiz and due to things being fluid due to games being cancelled and all teams not playing equal games. It's really just a lack of true data at this point. You could use skipmetrics to compute the predicted final but you really never even know if they'll finish the game due to Covid 19. Everything is up in the air and they could play a full schedule or a partial schedule. You really have to just wait and see. 

SLU_Lax and RUBillsFan like this

8 minutes ago, Compton said:

He flexed and gave kind of a roar toward his defender after the alley oop. 

It's something TJ, JG, Has, etc.... usually do into mid air / up at the roof instead of directed directly at their defender. Still, pretty standard. 

Basically don't do it while up 40 against Arkansas..... Pine bluff.

Good learning moment for Strickland. I'm fine with the call.

Adman likes this

10 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Hard to find teams willing to play. This is PBs 5th game already.

13 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Agree, just happy to see our guys play.

17 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Chaminade or Vashon maybe?