GDT: Beat the Tigahs

wgstl

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RUBillsFan said:

I don't want to count chickens before they hatch, etc., but I'm inclined to agree.  Here's why:

• Perkins was just 2-7 and 0-3 from 3 that half.  Likewise Goodwin was 2-7 and 0-2 from 3.
  • We had some silly turnovers where we tired to do a little too much
  • Jacobs seems pretty locked in.  In the past, he'd coast through a game where he isn't engaged, but we don't have to worry about that today.
  • 10 assists for the Bills & only 4 for LSU.
  • LSU has gotten some hot shooting from Smart, but he doesn't shoot that well historically.
  • We seemed to push the ball more as the half went on and it was working before Collins sat w 2 fouls.  I'd like to see more of that if it is available.  We did that against VCU last year to just stop on their throats.

they will get Cam thomas back tho 

8 minutes ago, CBFan said:

At Lake O listening on the KMOX radio app no internet I am too cheap.

Nice half Perkins is a scoring machine and Jacobs establishes himself JGood is typical JGood and enough big man contribution to keep LSU honest.

Just think what this team looks like with French.

Another note the players never panicked when they struggled they figured it out and dominated.

Put the foot on the gas and get after LSU and win this.

that keeps you out of spending half the game trying to sing Rammer and TV :)

So we should see some 1/2 time adjustments. For LSU they have 2 players doing the scoring.  SLU will try to shut them down (Watford, Smart) but LSU will try to get other players going.  Interested to see how that plays out.