ESPN+

GOSLU68

We signed up a day early excited to see first game vs anyone Siu-e

for the entire game we kept losing video and sound and red bar would appear perfectly broadcasting “Buffering”. We never experienced as much as one minute with having to press “back” and center button remote to pick with game in process.

we have spectrum 200mb 2018 or 2019 Smart TV 65”

was it something we don’t know how to do or was it the feed from Chaifetz as other games seemed fine

38 minutes ago, GOSLU68 said:

We signed up a day early excited to see first game vs anyone Siu-e

for the entire game we kept losing video and sound and red bar would appear perfectly broadcasting “Buffering”. We never experienced as much as one minute with having to press “back” and center button remote to pick with game in process.

we have spectrum 200mb 2018 or 2019 Smart TV 65”

was it something we don’t know how to do or was it the feed from Chaifetz as other games seemed fine

We watched the game on a TV connected to a laptop via HMDI (yes, I know we need to upgrade to a smart tv) and didn't have a single issue during the broadcast. The picture wasn't hi-def but was more than adequate. 

majerus mojo likes this

I'm testing out using the radio.com app for 1120 AM (Rammer and Earl) audio and ESPN+ for video. Radio.com gives you the ability to pause the live feed so I'm hoping I can sync it up fairly easily. Usually the video lags behind the radio.

I live in Lafayette Square about 20 blocks from Chaifetz same crap today- happy I signed up for monthly- this is worse than back and white TV technology with rabbit ears and tinfoil

10 hours ago, hmart23 said:

I'm testing out using the radio.com app for 1120 AM (Rammer and Earl) audio and ESPN+ for video. Radio.com gives you the ability to pause the live feed so I'm hoping I can sync it up fairly easily. Usually the video lags behind the radio.

Today the radio was in sync the whole game.  The pause button will help when the video feed falls behind.  Also, you can always move the radio.com app ahead if you need to catch up with the video feed.

The ESPN+ feed on firestick worked flawlessly today.  On Thursday, the LSU - SIEU game had some green bars near the end, but had worked well until then.

24 minutes ago, gister said:

Today the radio was in sync the whole game.  The pause button will help when the video feed falls behind.  Also, you can always move the radio.com app ahead if you need to catch up with the video feed.

The ESPN+ feed on firestick worked flawlessly today.  On Thursday, the LSU - SIEU game had some green bars near the end, but had worked well until then.

I had to use the radio.com app. Not really worth explaining. It was mostly good. The app had some trouble here and there but the ESPN+ feed was solid

I get it thru ROKU fire stick. No problems. However, it doesn’t seem to start on time. However, I put it on about 10 minutes before game time and then get nothing. But if I go back to the intro page and click on the game problem solved. Next two games are on FSMW by the way. 

3 minutes ago, almaman said:

We deserve better tv coverage. Shouldn’t have to dck around like this every season☹️

Understand the frustration. I think a lot of it was due to how quickly we changed the schedule. This year is a bit of an outlier. 

2 hours ago, slu72 said:

I get it thru ROKU fire stick. No problems. However, it doesn’t seem to start on time. However, I put it on about 10 minutes before game time and then get nothing. But if I go back to the intro page and click on the game problem solved. Next two games are on FSMW by the way. 

Where are you seeing that the next two games are on FSMW?   I just went to the official SLU Athletics website and it doesn't say that.

3 minutes ago, almaman said:

dah! I just realized the stats are on games on the +. if u turn tablet/phone sideways. so guessing that will be the case for our games. Guess it works on the other sports apps. O T a bit has anyone bothered to get the Peacock nbc app? wondering it it has sports?

Peacock has sports, most noticeably the EPL. I have a problem streaming to my Samsung 82”. Other than that, it is fine. Comcast provides it for free in Florida, and I have no problem watching there.