Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Normally I'd think that such an awful season leads to him getting the axe.  This year with COVID who the hecks knows.  Some coaches may get passes for having bad years due to the extenuating circumstances.  Some may keep their jobs because they have guaranteed contracts and AD budgets are tight.  I'd guess we'll see a less coaching movement than usual this offseason, but who the heck knows.

More importantly would KState take a run at Travis as their next coach?  My sources are telling me a certain Manhattan, KS Billionaire LOVES Travis and is pushing to dump Bruce...........

not

(sorry, can't figure out the whole blue font thing)

Crieghton is trampling Villanova.

Crieghton is pretty deep but has had a couple of head scratching losses.  I think they could  be a second week team in the big dance.

Ohio State looks great I love watching the best player on that team EJ Liddell.

Oklahoma wins again and is on a good run.

The only good thing about sub zero temperatures is I have watched college basketball ball all day starting 11am CST.

brianstl and joe_davola like this

16 minutes ago, brianstl said:

This has been a great game with Loyola and Drake. Headed to OT.

You can tell they played hard yesterday it’s a grinder

Just now, brianstl said:

No doubt.  Huge win for Drake. Krutwig looked gassed down the stretch in the second half and overtime.

The big man had 2 turnovers in the last minute could not hit a layup.

Drake’s Sturtz made a big block and is all over the place.  He seems to be a good fill in for their injured leading scorer.

On 2/13/2021 at 2:51 PM, CBFan said:

31-26 LSU at the half.  LSU struggled the last 4 minutes of the half.

I was concerned with Vols inside game and did not know Fulkerson had Covid before season started. Pons hurt his knee recently, so unless the two Frosh 5 Stars Johnson and Springer get the running game going UT is lucky to be competitive.

26 minutes ago, Schasz said:

I was concerned with Vols inside game and did not know Fulkerson had Covid before season started. Pons hurt his knee recently, so unless the two Frosh 5 Stars Johnson and Springer get the running game going UT is lucky to be competitive.

Pons was definitely not himself and I thought that was the difference in the game.  I don’t see Tn going deep now because of Pons.

LSU sure let’s is fly with shots on offense.

Watford is a fun player to watch I wish I could have seen Watford play against SLU.  I was working on my place at the lake and could only listen to the game.

I don’t see LSU going deep because of their defense.

5 minutes ago, cheeseman said:

First time I watched the Ramblers - not impressed but small sample size.  Not all that impressed with Drake either but I know they are missing their top scorer.

Back to back games took its toll.  Yesterday Loyola scored 81 and out scored Drake 50-20 in the second half.

Both teams looked tired.

It was the best match up game today so I watched but I was not impressed either.

cheeseman likes this