Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

7 hours ago, CBFan said:

Wow Drake loses by 17 to a team that only had 6 wins.

We thought our 2 loses were bad and they were but Drake has played 20 games this season.

I’m glad we finally don’t have to hear about these guys again. They wouldn’t finish top 4 in our league

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, mrjoelabs said:

How about that fine effort by the feline team from columbia last night. Nothing like getting smoked by a crappy Ole Miss team when you are supposed to be 10th in the country 

Crazy mizzou is 10th, and was 2.5 dogs against a very average ole miss team 

2 hours ago, mrjoelabs said:

How about that fine effort by the feline team from columbia last night. Nothing like getting smoked by a crappy Ole Miss team when you are supposed to be 10th in the country 

And have now fallen to 34 in the NET, just 7 ahead of us.  

10 minutes ago, Adman said:

And have now fallen to 34 in the NET, just 7 ahead of us.  

They have been awfully lucky this year with matchups. It started off beating a short handed Oregon team. Then a Wichita State team whose coach left 2 weeks earlier. 
They win a rivalry game against Illinois that can go either way every year.

Now they are doing decent in a bad SEC. 

I’m seeing another first round upset coming their way come March.

13 minutes ago, dlarry said:

They have been awfully lucky this year with matchups. It started off beating a short handed Oregon team. Then a Wichita State team whose coach left 2 weeks earlier. 
They win a rivalry game against Illinois that can go either way every year.

Now they are doing decent in a bad SEC. 

I’m seeing another first round upset coming their way come March.

I have been suspect of this team even though they have an impressive win resume and they beat Alabama so I conceded that they were worthy of a 3 or 4 seed in the big dance.

They laid a big egg yesterday and they were easily handed by Ole Miss it was not even close.

What I have not liked about the team in CoMo is their bigs.  They have 3 serviceable bigs.  Tilmon will have a huge game or 2.  Brown is very inconsistent.  Mitchell Smith is a good back up.  Braun looks lost most of the time and he is just a guy.

Ummmm Purdue just threw the ball in after a Minnesota FT by launching it full court as if there’s .5 seconds left...

it’s a 3 Point game with 7 seconds left...

oh ya, and it went off a sota player so Purdue gets it under the basket with 7 seconds left

27 minutes ago, almaman said:

Drake on the Deuce with the nun backed Loyola. Did they go from ranked 3 to not ranked in 1 week?

Loyola is pulling away up 11 with 14 to go in the 2nd half.  Drake was up 3 at halftime.

I've seen bracket projections that have both Loyola & Drake IN, but I think Drake needs to win one of these games (today or tomorrow) or beat Loyola in the MVC tournament to have a chance.  Despite the gaudy record, they have zero of quality wins and a bad loss at Valpo on their resume.

10 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Loyola is pulling away up 11 with 14 to go in the 2nd half.  Drake was up 3 at halftime.

I've seen bracket projections that have both Loyola & Drake IN, but I think Drake needs to win one of these games (today or tomorrow) or beat Loyola in the MVC tournament to have a chance.  Despite the gaudy record, they have zero of quality wins and a bad loss at Valpo on their resume.

67-44 with just over 6 minutes left.

Drake has scored just 10 second half points.

Drake definitely needs to win tomorrow, and without their leading scorer...

Drake got smoked in the second half 50-20.

Porters team is looking good.

I want to thank Loyola for losing to Indiana State.

Will Bruce Weber hold on to his job losing so many games in a row and only has 5 wins.

2 minutes ago, willie said:

No

Normally I'd think that such an awful season leads to him getting the axe.  This year with COVID who the hecks knows.  Some coaches may get passes for having bad years due to the extenuating circumstances.  Some may keep their jobs because they have guaranteed contracts and AD budgets are tight.  I'd guess we'll see a less coaching movement than usual this offseason, but who the heck knows.

3 minutes ago, wgstl said:

LSU up 9 on Tennessee 

LSU has a ton of offensive firepower and they seem to be figuring out how to play just enough defense to make it work.  Pretty amazing we were able to knock them off without French to slow down Watford and I'm glad we caught them when their D was still a total sieve.