Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

3 hours ago, 3star_recruit said:

I could see a top 4 seed.  Top 15 teams are losing to teams like TCU, never mind near losses.  This is a year where Duke, UNC, Kentucky and Michigan State have been non-factors.  There will be a number of non traditional top 4 seeds this year.

Sure if we win out. 

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, CBFan said:

Thank you for that update I watched Loyola play a couple of Saturday’s ago and enjoyed the game and cheered them on.  I hope Porter can get another MVC title.  Have they played Drake yet?

In a good way I am jealous Loyola has played 17 games this season .

Haven't played Drake yet. Drake hosts Loyola Chicago the 13th and 14th. 

On 1/28/2021 at 6:48 PM, courtside said:

Belmont at Austin Peay on ESPNU at 8pm. Belmont has won 20 straight league games under Casey Alexander. 

Casey Alexander has something Bruin at Belmont. They've now won 30 of their last 31 games. They are top 25 in 15 statistical categories. 

4 minutes ago, courtside said:

Casey Alexander has something Bruin at Belmont. They've now won 30 of their last 31 games. They are top 25 in 15 statistical categories. 

Remember when Has went straight werewolf against them last year? Last year’s game at Chaifetz was a lot of fun. That would be a fun team schedule on a (semi) regular basis. 

51 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Mizzou would kick our asses and I’m not ashamed to admit it.

Post Covid yes Pre Covid no.

Mizzou is beating an overrated Alabama team and doing good in a bad SEC.
This is the typical first round flop team in Columbia. 

2 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Well, according to the P-D, they reached out and we turned them down. That’s not a good look to recruits and for the program.

According to the Mizzou honks at the PD they offered a 2 for 1. F them. That’s what you offer directional state U. Not a program that has more NCAA tournament wins that you the last 10 years.

Billiken Rich likes this

The CoMo team beat the best team in the SEC today, great win for them and now I will say I can see a potential 3 or 4 seed in the big dance.

The quality wins in their resume is impressive.

12 minutes ago, CBFan said:

The CoMo team beat the best team in the SEC today, great win for them and now I will say I can see a potential 3 or 4 seed in the big dance.

The quality wins in their resume is impressive.

Yep, it is nice to have good teams in the area. Mizzou, SLU, and UI are all good this year. Before the break, I did not think the others were better than SLU, but who knows now with Tilmon playing so well.

2 hours ago, almaman said:

nm I  looked on  cbs and saw him avg  8.? points & posted.  they  we're  stats from here:( is listed as #24  but don's see it anywhere.

On the Grambling team website there's a smiling picture of him wearing #24 but his name and number do not show up on their stat sheet at all this year. He is listed as a redshirt sophomore. That doesn't sound right but what do I know? And I guess with no stats for this year, he must be sitting this one out.

And til you mentioned him, I had forgotten all about him.

Just now, White Pelican said:

On the Grambling team website there's a smiling picture of him wearing #24 but his name and number do not show up on their stat sheet at all this year. He is listed as a redshirt sophomore. That doesn't sound right but what do I know? And I guess with no stats for this year, he must be sitting this one out.

And til you mentioned him, I had forgotten all about him.

me too  just saw they were on the deuce. later I did see a dude  that could of been him, uniform with warmup jacket covering #. sitting as far from team as anyone in uniform but that could be 'cause of The 'Vid 

9 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

Yep, it is nice to have good teams in the area. Mizzou, SLU, and UI are all good this year. Before the break, I did not think the others were better than SLU, but who knows now with Tilmon playing so well.

I thought that Tilmon would have been as productive as Cockburn in his career but he never got there.  Tilmon made himself a good college player this season and finally learned how to use his size and athleticism without fouling.

Cockburn physically looks like a grown man among high schoolers on the court.  Cockburn has a great guard to feed him.

I totally agree with you about the area teams.  All 3 teams had huge wins on Saturday.

8 hours ago, TheChosenOne said:

Big game for Caleb Love (25 points, 7 assists) as UNC knocks off Duke. Not a bad game to have your best performance of the season in.

I pay attention to several area kids, Love had a breakout game on National TV Saturday.

EJ Liddell is the best player on a good Ohio State team.

Ryan Kalkbrenner gets a lot of playing time off the bench for Crieghton.  Ryan can score defend and rebound.  His team does not get the ball to Ryan enough when he is open in the paint.  I yell at my TV a lot to pass it to Ryan when I watch Crieghton play.

I think Davion Bradford is developing into a good post player for a horrible Kansas State team who just lost their 9th straight game.  Kasubke is playing more but has not done very much.

Fletcher is still in the Kentucky dog house and according to the stat sheet made an appearance in the Missouri game.  Come home Fletcher be a Billiken.

TheChosenOne likes this

5 hours ago, CBFan said:

Fletcher is still in the Kentucky dog house and according to the stat sheet made an appearance in the Missouri game.  Come home Fletcher be a Billiken.

I looked up the game log.  In his "home coming", Fletcher entered the game at 7:28 left in the first half, and was subbed out at 6:22.  During that minute KY missed 2 three pointers, none by Fletcher, and Mizzou made 1 three pointer.  Fletcher doesn't appear in the log other than in and out.

1 hour ago, almaman said:

Drake  halfway to joining 350+ losers in D-1 down 12  to Valpo  on  the +

Wow Drake loses by 17 to a team that only had 6 wins.

We thought our 2 loses were bad and they were but Drake has played 20 games this season.