Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/17/2021 at 1:11 PM, Brighton said:

What I meant was: Who cares if they're perfect at home and not on the road ? They're still a solid program.

got it! that makes sense! Unfortunately the committee does take that into account but luckily Minnesota is so good at home that they'd need a total meltdown not to make the tournament

1v1 step back three game winner for Freshman Jaden Ivey and a young Purdue team at Ohio St. ...Ivey getting some good minutes. His mom of course was a superstar at Cor Jesu and Notre Dame.

Nice story, under recruited player. He didn't get many offers early in his recruitment. He went to Purdue's camp and they were his first big offer. He took it. 

3 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-LSU hosts Alabama tonight at 8pm CT on ESPN2, would be nice for us if LSU holds serve here, half a point spread at the moment, Alabama has 7 consecutive victories entering this game including Tenn, Florida and Arkansas, Geaux Tigers

Holy s!!t Bama 18-4 at first time out on 6 3's

LSU getting hammered by Kentucky in the first half 49-36.  LSU does not defend well at all.

Maryland beats Minnesota 63-49.

North Carolina beats NC St.

KU, Duke lose again.

Florida State wins again I like them and think they will be a surprise team.

Another interesting week of college basketball it seems to me that Gonzaga and Baylor are the 2 best teams.

Ohio State and Oklahoma are making some noise both teams are on a good run.  EJ Liddell is Ohio States best player it would have really been something had Coach Ford could have gotten EJ he is a good player.

I really liked Florida State until today I thought they could win out, wrong.

KU got KO’d by Tennessee and I do not think KU should be in the top 25 until they prove it with some big wins.

I watch a lot of K-State because of Bradford I really like his development but I do not understand why he does not play more minutes.  Bradford’s shooting percentage is 60 percent and so is his free throw percentage. Bradford only plays 19 minutes a game.   Bruce Weber’s seat has to be warm losing 8 straight.  McGuirl makes me appreciate Yuri Collins so much McGuirl sucks.  Kasubke played and missed all 3 point shots I was not impressed.

The team in CoMo played and almost lost to the Mickey Pearson TCU team.  The mighty Mick came in for 4 minutes for a layup in the first half and never came back, I guess the Mickster  is not a good player.  For those like me that watch the local players Tilmon had 33 points.  The announcers were talking 3 or 4 seed and I call BS on that right now.  A loss to Auburn and a near loss to TCU indicates the CoMo team has a lot more to prove to get seeded that high.

Former SLU assistant Porter Moser has Loyola Chicago rolling. 

They're about to go 14-3, 9-1 in MVC.

Prior to this season Loyola Chicago has two Regular Season MVC League Titles, and a 2nd place league finish in their past three seasons. They are on their way to a fourth straight strong season. 

Ken Pomeroy 22

NCAA Net 25

21 hours ago, CBFan said:

Another interesting week of college basketball it seems to me that Gonzaga and Baylor are the 2 best teams.

Ohio State and Oklahoma are making some noise both teams are on a good run.  EJ Liddell is Ohio States best player it would have really been something had Coach Ford could have gotten EJ he is a good player.

I really liked Florida State until today I thought they could win out, wrong.

KU got KO’d by Tennessee and I do not think KU should be in the top 25 until they prove it with some big wins.

I watch a lot of K-State because of Bradford I really like his development but I do not understand why he does not play more minutes.  Bradford’s shooting percentage is 60 percent and so is his free throw percentage. Bradford only plays 19 minutes a game.   Bruce Weber’s seat has to be warm losing 8 straight.  McGuirl makes me appreciate Yuri Collins so much McGuirl sucks.  Kasubke played and missed all 3 point shots I was not impressed.

The team in CoMo played and almost lost to the Mickey Pearson TCU team.  The mighty Mick came in for 4 minutes for a layup in the first half and never came back, I guess the Mickster  is not a good player.  For those like me that watch the local players Tilmon had 33 points.  The announcers were talking 3 or 4 seed and I call BS on that right now.  A loss to Auburn and a near loss to TCU indicates the CoMo team has a lot more to prove to get seeded that high.

I could see a top 4 seed.  Top 15 teams are losing to teams like TCU, never mind near losses.  This is a year where Duke, UNC, Kentucky and Michigan State have been non-factors.  There will be a number of non traditional top 4 seeds this year.

1 hour ago, 3star_recruit said:

I could see a top 4 seed.  Top 15 teams are losing to teams like TCU, never mind near losses.  This is a year where Duke, UNC, Kentucky and Michigan State have been non-factors.  There will be a number of non traditional top 4 seeds this year.

Duke, UNC, Kentucky and MSU being non-factors is a nice thing and I think KU might get added to this bunch.

Wins against Illinois and Oregon are solid quality wins for MU.  I need to see more for a 3 or 4 seed.  Tilmon has finally arrived and Pinson is either crazy good or crazy bad.  Pinson. was crazy good in the last 2 minutes against TCU.  I would not be surprised if they played well enough for a higher seed too.

In spite of the problems COVID has caused I am enjoying the college basketball season.

4 hours ago, courtside said:

Former SLU assistant Porter Moser has Loyola Chicago rolling. 

They're about to go 14-3, 9-1 in MVC.

Prior to this season Loyola Chicago has two Regular Season MVC League Titles, and a 2nd place league finish in their past three seasons. They are on their way to a fourth straight strong season. 

Ken Pomeroy 22

NCAA Net 25

Thank you for that update I watched Loyola play a couple of Saturday’s ago and enjoyed the game and cheered them on.  I hope Porter can get another MVC title.  Have they played Drake yet?

In a good way I am jealous Loyola has played 17 games this season .