Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Depaul playing 4th game of season on FS1. CV being a war thing  is getting to look like we're back in the days of barnstorming for gigs, one armed outfielders in the bigs  and intramural call ups in college sports. if we sweep what little is on the table figures it would come during such a compromised season.

17 hours ago, gister said:

Interesting instant reschedule.  LSU and Missouri was cancelled because of Mizzou Covid issues.  South Carolina vs Mississippi was cancelled because of SC's Covid issues.  So LSU ended up playing Mississippi today and winning.

Mizzou game with Vandy Tues. called off. Vols will play Vandy back to back this week since their game Tues. with South Carolina postponed due to South Carolina down with Covid. They have only played 5 games.

On 1/6/2021 at 8:36 PM, 3star_recruit said:

I don't know of a full member of a basketball conference that has ever been kicked out.  If the other A10 teams want be rid of Fordham, then they need to leave the A10 and form their own conference.  

Yes.  Please read this and understand it.  There is no kicking programs out of conferences.  Can we stop mentioning that now?

2 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

Yes.  Please read this and understand it.  There is no kicking programs out of conferences.  Can we stop mentioning that now?

Temple football at one point played in the Big East and got voted out.  I don't know of any basketball examples or examples where programs were full members of a conference as opposed to just 1 sport who got voted out.

It is a little absurd that the A10 wouldn't have some kind of minimum requirements in terms of the athletics programs' support by the member institutions.  Is there anything other than probably PR blowback stopping like LaSalle for example from drastically cutting their athletics budget by firing all coaches & replacing with volunteers, cutting any expenses on their facilities and offering the bare minimum in athletics scholarships to maintain D1 status while still collecting on NCAA credits & TV revenue from the A10?

2 hours ago, billiCAN said:

Has anyone seen Drake play? They just paused for Covid. I know they handled SIU twice but I am curious about the eyeball test.

They are very good. Unfortunately for them their coach will bolt for the first good job that comes along.

Alabama smashes Kentucky by 20.  Alabama is 10-3 and looks to be a real good team and in the SEC.  when Kentucky won 3 games in a row sports pundits were saying see I told you so.  Check out these numbers from last night 19 turnovers, shot 21-61 34.4 percent 4-18 from 3 22.2 percent.

I had the pleasure of watching Duke getting defeated by VT.  My friend is an alum and I had the pleasure of sharing his happiness with the win.  VT has a nice team too.

KU loses to OSU but I do not get worked up like I do with Kentucky and Duke losing.