Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LaSalle playing Delaware at the Gola Pickleball Court and Rec Center. They just went on a 17-3 run and lead by 10 with 2:30 to go.  I don't recognize a single player from last year's team.

2 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

Brad Lidge disease is no joke. I’m not even a Cards fan and I’ve honestly never been as awe-struck by a homer as I was when Pujols hit that bomb over the train tracks. It was like, “WTF just happened????”

It was so amazingly quiet in that stadium after it was so loud before the HR. One of my favorite sports moments!

mhg

Reinert310 likes this

Some Billiken related scores from the day:

Indiana State 77 - Ball State 67

N.C. State 69 - Campbell 50

Dayton 65 - Ole Miss 62

St. Bonnie 77 - Hofstra 69

LaSalle 71 - Delaware 61

Charlotte 76 - N.C. A&T 72 (Good since Charlotte beat Davidson 63-52)

St. Joe Villanova - Not looking for much here.

RUBillsFan likes this

Rutgers is fearlessly attacking the Illini today.  Despite having more team speed than Iowa, they have the same critical flaw: they can't get stops.  I thought Mizzou was an aberration due to being a rivalry game, but this has been a trend all season versus good offenses.  A team with his much talent and experience has no business falling out of the top 20 but that's what the Illini are facing in the final minutes.

7 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Rutgers is fearlessly attacking the Illini today.  Despite having more team speed than Iowa, they have the same critical flaw: they can't get stops.  I thought Mizzou was an aberration due to being a rivalry game, but this has been a trend all season versus good offenses.  A team with his much talent and experience has no business falling out of the top 20 but that's what the Illini are facing in the final minutes.

Rutgers is obviously not a traditional basketball power, but they're really good this season.  They already have double digit wins vs Syracuse and at Maryland.  KenPom had Rutgers by 1 over the Illini in this game.

Illinois now with 3 losses but it won't matter to poll voters.  They will still vote them into the top 25.  Just a little more luster comes off of SPUMAC's victory plus with Oregon not in the top 25 anymore, the boys at "Columbia U.'s" wins are getting less important.

Now we need a W tonight @ MN.

Butler is a wreck right now, but the Salukis looked pretty good.  Domask looks as good as he did last season.  Domask had what almost was the most unbelievable TO at the end of the close game.  He received the inbound pass and tripped over his own foot, traveling.  This allowed Butler a chance to tie, but they got off a bad three point shot.

51 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Butler is a wreck right now, but the Salukis looked pretty good.  Domask looks as good as he did last season.  Domask had what almost was the most unbelievable TO at the end of the close game.  He received the inbound pass and tripped over his own foot, traveling.  This allowed Butler a chance to tie, but they got off a bad three point shot.

Agree, Domask is the real deal...Methdale is young and well coached so they should dominate the valley as long as they don’t lose the coach to bigger bucks.