Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I am a Bruce Weber fan, but you can’t get thumped by a D2 team that was 0-3 against D2 competition tonight.  His seat has to be super hot.

I was just going to post something about K-State getting their doors blown off by a D2 school.

21 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I am a Bruce Weber fan, but you can’t get thumped by a D2 team that was 0-3 against D2 competition tonight.  His seat has to be super hot.

I was going to say the same thing. I thought he had more leash than most people thought because of their Final Four run, but getting WORKED by a D2 team complicates things, to say the least.

4 minutes ago, GBL_Bills said:

Hopefully this puts an end to any recruiting battle we had with K State for the foreseeable future 

I wonder if a couple STL area kids may look to transfer

17 hours ago, bauman said:

SD St beat Az St pretty easily.  I would think that that opens up a top 25 spot.  Let's just kick some Ace's  @$$ on Sat and we should be good.  I just heard that Duke is backing out of all remaining OOC games.

-one game on the schedule

-best part for me was Alabama Coach Oats asked at his presser what he thought about this, Oats asked the reporter if they thought Coach K would be doing this if they had won their last two home games and the reporter said no, coach said something like good that you said it not me

48 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

This Kentucky team is hard to watch, they don't really do anything well. 

Scum cal still a terrible  coach.  Great recruiter  (by whatever means) but no coach.