Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

I'm seeing 32 today, 6 tomorrow and  and 11 on Friday, definitely could be worse. 

it happened in some other sports since the return. they have to have day games to fit everything in. Should be lot's to watch during lockdown if it doesn't close down everything.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

RI going to wire with #18 AZ state

Az St 94 URI 88.  URI looked good on offense but fouled like crazy, couldn't defend and they have a starting center who makes Has look like a good FT shooter.  We can go "Hack a Mitchell twin"  when we play them.

3 hours ago, Reinert310 said:

Cam’Ron Fletcher just checked in for the first time with about 8 min left in the 1st half.

Fletcher ended up with a really productive 17 minutes.  9 points, 4-5 from the floor, 1-1 from the 3, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, a steal and 0 turnovers.

Caleb Love started and had 17 points for UNC.  Went 4-11 from the floor, 1-4 from the 3 and 8-8 from the line.

12 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

Caleb Love had an impressive debut

And in the minutes I was able to watch the U KY game, I was impressed with C Fletcher.  In all the hype and pub given to the UK top 2 or 3 recruiting class Fletcher is never mentioned.  I thought he looked really good in the minutes I saw him play, in fact one of the announcers commented on how much he liked him. 

2 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

San Diego state has successfully done what we hope to do after this season: transform the offense after the loss of multiple all-conference players.

UCLA didn't defend the 3 well. And, they couldn't match SDSU's physicality. SDSU defended well. UCLA played one Senior, and was without Jalen Hill and Johnny Juzang. But a strong showing for San Diego St.