Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

I’ve got the Memphis-St. Mary’s game on the TV, Memphis up 11 late in the 1st half, and the K-State-Drake game on my computer, K-State down 5 with 4 minutes left in the first half. Interesting note in K-State game, Bradford came off the bench and has 3 points with a board. Kasubke hasn’t seen the floor yet.

Should be a long season for K State.  I don't see Kasubke getting much time unless there's an injury.

2 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Should be a long season for K State.  I don't see Kasubke getting much time unless there's an injury.

1 of my best friends is a big time K-State fan, so I watch a lot of their games. Today’s game was tough to watch. Giving up 80 to Drake and losing by double digits....just not good. Gonna be a VERY LONG season for them in the Big 12.

3 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Wouldn't surprise me but I'll need more evidence than this game.  Drake blew out Northern Iowa in the MVC conference tournament by about 20 last year.  They are an erratic but capable team.

1 minute ago, almaman said:

How much more time does Bruce have?

From what I’ve heard, he has some leash because of his Final Four run and there’s excitement with his 2020 recruiting class (including Bradford and Kasubke). But if things get really bad this year, his seat will be scorching hot.

3 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Any scouting report on Oral Roberts? Any chance the tigers from Columbia lose tonight? That would make me laugh.

Well, Mizzou did lose to Charleston Southern (finished #318 in Pomeroy while Oral Roberts begins this season at #203) last December so anything is possible with that team.

22 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Wouldn't surprise me but I'll need more evidence than this game.  Drake blew out Northern Iowa in the MVC conference tournament by about 20 last year.  They are an erratic but capable team.

Yeah.  Drake is solid.  My post wasn't meant to disparage them..  I watched K State a lot because of Stockard.  Their offense is very predictable.   Bruce LOVES his offense shooting 3s....even if they don't have the personnel for it lol.  Very little ball movement.  

5 minutes ago, Coach314 said:

Yeah.  Drake is solid.  My post wasn't meant to disparage them..  I watched K State a lot because of Stockard.  Their offense is very predictable.   Bruce LOVES his offense shooting 3s....even if they don't have the personnel for it lol.  Very little ball movement.  

Agreed. What surprised me was how poorly they played defensively. And they gave up so many offensive rebounds. If K-State isn’t defending, they basically have no chance.

7 minutes ago, dlarry said:

That’s crazy.

Most teams add an inch or two so he could possibly be even shorter. 
4’10 is the cutoff for Dwarfism so he could be close.

Pretty cool. 

Two inches shorter than his dad, Shawnta Rogers, who was one of the best A-10 players of the 90s.  I'm sure junior has been taught all the tricks to be effective at the D-1 level.

SLU_Lax likes this

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Two inches shorter than his dad, Shawnta Rogers, who was one of the best A-10 players of the 90s.  I'm sure junior has been taught all the tricks to be effective at the D-1 level.

I remember that name now that you mention it.

12 minutes ago, dlarry said:

I remember that name now that you mention it.

38 minutes ago, almaman said:

Wow -- very interesting.

This day has been surreal -- it has part the feel of NCAA tourney time ... and yet as pointed out above the games are not competitive ... still -- I've been watching all day as I work. And the main event is still to come ...

2 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

ha

....and he wouldn't be seeing the floor as a Billiken this year either except for SIU-E and another one or two cupcakes.  I wasn't happy when he decided to pass on the hometown team, but I think we have his skill set/position covered for the next few years.

I hope his family enjoys the trips to the Little Apple, once fans are allowed. 

2 minutes ago, bauman said:

....and he wouldn't be seeing the floor as a Billiken this year either except for SIU-E and another one or two cupcakes.  I wasn't happy when he decided to pass on the hometown team, but I think we have his skill set/position covered for the next few years.

I hope his family enjoys the trips to the Little Apple, once fans are allowed. 

Oh yeah, for sure. Especially adding Lorentsson. I’m rooting for Kasubke. I hope he has a great career. Just interesting he didn’t play at all.