Other NCAA D-1 Men's Basketball games on TV 2020-2021

almaman

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, almaman said:

Wowwwwwwwwww it's starting, maybe should of stuck in A-10 thread but GW facing Navy on CBSSN starting a few minutes. More game today it seems.

Watching that game, without fans there is no real "home court", feels like an early round tournament game. 

most heavily favored teams have taken care of business first few hours of the season. This is first time in a long time that we will be heavily favored like today. We need to stomp through the OOC if all our hype is to be believed. If we do as expected we'll be talk of the town. And then to be on KMOX it will be easy to get the casual fan into it when A-10 starts. I got 5 games on now. Ill st looks like they're interested in the 20 point record vs Ohio St

4 minutes ago, almaman said:

most heavily favored teams have taken care of business first few hours of the season. This is first time in a long time that we will be heavily favored like today. We need to stomp through the OOC if all our hype is to be believed. If we do as expected we'll be talk of the town. And then to be on KMOX it will be easy to get the casual fan into it when A-10 starts. I got 5 games on now. Ill st looks like they're interested in the 20 point record vs Ohio St

Illinois's competition not doing much either.

26 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Navy was favored going into the game and they covered the spread.  Projected to be a top 3 team in the Patriot league while GW is a bottom 4 team in ours.

I don't know if I would really consider getting picked to win by 2 points favored but your point is well taken. However, in my opinion the projection that Navy will be a top Patriot league team is more a function of the weakness of that league rather than the quality of Navy. 

almaman likes this

I’ve got the Memphis-St. Mary’s game on the TV, Memphis up 11 late in the 1st half, and the K-State-Drake game on my computer, K-State down 5 with 4 minutes left in the first half. Interesting note in K-State game, Bradford came off the bench and has 3 points with a board. Kasubke hasn’t seen the floor yet.

1 minute ago, Reinert310 said:

I’ve got the Memphis-St. Mary’s game on the TV, Memphis up 11 late in the 1st half, and the K-State-Drake game on my computer, K-State down 5 with 4 minutes left in the first half. Interesting note in K-State game, Bradford came off the bench and has 3 points with a board. Kasubke hasn’t seen the floor yet.

Memphis up 16, 42-26, on St. Mary’s at halftime 

9 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

2 best on right now it seems. Pennie's posse looks good. Can't believe that little tourney is in South Dakota current cv19 hotspot.

Just now, Franchise_08 said:

Would it be sour grapes to root against Memphis & Penny every game? 

That’s what I’m doing. But they’re lighting up St. Mary’s.

42 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

ha

51 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

I don't know if I would really consider getting picked to win by 2 points favored but your point is well taken. However, in my opinion the projection that Navy will be a top Patriot league team is more a function of the weakness of that league rather than the quality of Navy. 

Let's put it this way.  I expect Navy will be a top 200 team.  I don't expect GW to be anywhere near there.  Fordham blew them out by 20 at the end of last season.

3 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Let's put it this way.  I expect Navy will be a top 200 team.  I don't expect GW to be anywhere near there.  Fordham blew them out by 20 at the end of last season.

Fair expectations, let us hope we get a chance to find out if they are correct.