2020-2021 Men's Basketball Game Day Information

Go_Bills

See you next season. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

Does Sunday's game on FS1 mean no ESPN+? I think I heard Danny Mac say he'd see us next on Wednesday for the KC game. So will FS1 have the Minnesota TV crew?  I'm not too savvy about all this.

well you know we arent going to pay to send a tv crew to minnesota.  

19 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

Does Sunday's game on FS1 mean no ESPN+? I think I heard Danny Mac say he'd see us next on Wednesday for the KC game. So will FS1 have the Minnesota TV crew?  I'm not too savvy about all this.

Yes.  I believe any games that are on national TV somewhere else are not on ESPN+.  I'd imagine that FS1 will have either their own announcers or it will be a Minny crew.

Thanks RU!

Reminds me, late last night I was perusing an NC State fan forum. They obviously had the TV feed from FS Midwest including listening to Danny Mac and Highmark. They were more irate about the announcers' "homerism" than the fact that their team couldn't hold on and win the game. Just thought it was funny. If we get the MN crew on Sunday, I think I can live with the fact that they might be rooting for their local team.

17 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

Thanks RU!

Reminds me, late last night I was perusing an NC State fan forum. They obviously had the TV feed from FS Midwest including listening to Danny Mac and Highmark. They were more irate about the announcers' "homerism" than the fact that their team couldn't hold on and win the game. Just thought it was funny. If we get the MN crew on Sunday, I think I can live with the fact that they might be rooting for their local team.

You have to expect the local announcers to be homers and look past that.  As long as they are well informed / educated about the team, I don't care that they are homers to a certain extent.  If they have no idea about any kind of scouting report or worse they don't know players names, there is really no excuse and they are bad at their jobs.

10 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

You have to expect the local announcers to be homers and look past that.  As long as they are well informed / educated about the team, I don't care that they are homers to a certain extent.  If they have no idea about any kind of scouting report or worse they don't know players names, there is really no excuse and they are bad at their jobs.

How do you think an opposing teams fans would like listening to Rammer? 

billiken_roy and slufanskip like this

3 hours ago, White Pelican said:

Thanks RU!

-do you read this board? posters here do the exact same thing and remember this...

14 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Villanova's players need a break.  Really Jay?  What else do they have to do?  Do they have a big New Year's Eve blowout planned?

If you're trying to prevent COVID from infecting your players, taking the structure and routine of preparing of games might be the worst thing you can do.

48 minutes ago, HoosierPal said:

Villanova's players need a break.  Really Jay?  What else do they have to do?  Do they have a big New Year's Eve blowout planned?

This reads to me like one of the programs is pausing because of COVID and doesn't want to say it.  Both have teams games before 12/30 though, so if they play those my guess is that one of them - most likely Villanova - found a different more high profile game that conflicts with this game.  Villanova plays tomorrow and Wednesday, but then has a full week off before that 12/30 game.  St. Johns only has a game on Sunday and then is off until 12/30. 

• 2 weeks later...

Seems to be working https://sports24.stream/ncaab/st-bonaventure-bonnies-at-saint-louis-billikens-cbss.html 

By the way this always a good place to find links https://www.reddit.com/r/ncaaBBallStreams/

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website incorporates links to other websites maintained by unaffiliated third parties. With the exception of the Billikens.com (www.billikens.com), these websites are neither owned by nor under the control of Billikens.com. Billikens.com is not responsible for the contents of any third party website. We provide such links as a convenience to our website users, and inclusion of any link implies neither our endorsement of its website nor any association with its operators or owners.