Around the A10 20-21 season

brianstl

1 hour ago, Cowboy said:

-I agree but will ask if schools are dropped why replace them? get closer to playing a full conference schedule

Totally agree with this.   Imo with the choices to replace, i dont see how less wouldnt help conference rankings.   Just keep the top schools happy.  Dont want them leaving.

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Richmond is up 30-26 on Wofford at the final media timeout of the first half.

It's on ESPN+ for those interested. (Link to ESPN Gamecast, and you can pull the stream up from there.)

The Spidahs getting a battle. Up 5 with under 9 minutes left.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

The Spidahs getting a battle. Up 5 with under 9 minutes left.

Watching now. Don’t get me wrong, Richmond is a good team, they have a lot of talent, but I’m sorry, they are NOT the top-20 team most “experts” have them as right now. They’re just not.

2 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Watching now. Don’t get me wrong, Richmond is a good team, they have a lot of talent, but I’m sorry, they are NOT the top-20 team most “experts” have them as right now. They’re just not.

Kentucky was extremely over-rated entering the season, so they got a big bump from beating a big name school. Richmond did have a good deal of national buzz entering the season. Losing to the Terriers would really hurt them and the league.

Reinert310 likes this

2 minutes ago, Compton said:

This Wofford team hasn't looked great. 

Wofford has been good in recent seasons. It's hard to know how good they are right now, though, after beating two lower-division teams and then having two D-I games cancelled. Vegas had Richmond as a 12.5-point favorite. Wofford was picked 5th in the Southern Conference preseason poll. UNCG, Furman, ETSU, and Mercer are all supposed to be better. (That's a sneaky good conference and I wish they had a chance to get 2 teams in every season.)

They were very, very close to pulling off a road win today, though.

Think about when Richmond plays SLU, and we don’t have to double Cayo and Golden because we have guys who are just as strong and athletic, so Francis and Gilyard aren’t sitting wide open for kick outs.

Edited by Reinert310
Autocorrect

10 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

Considering they may be our only chance for a top 25 victory this year, I wouldn't be rooting for that.

I think you’re seriously underestimating our chances to beat Fordham this year. 😂😂