Around the A10 20-21 season

brianstl

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see that the VCU troll is a young person probably a student.

Many on this message board have engaged good mannered super fans of other schools but this person is just too immature to engage so why waste your time engaging a poster that is not smart enough to engage.

Please don’t even rate his posts he is not smart enough to know what it means.

Beating VCU will be much sweeter.

2 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

New York is going to start allowing some fans into MSG and Barclays Center, ~2,000, 10% capacity. Source: Forbes.

Opinion: The A10, based in Newport News, VA, moving the A10 Tourney out of Brooklyn to Richmond, VA, gives too much of an unwarranted home advantage to VCU and Richmond.

If they limit the attendance to nobody who is playing or just very few then it will be OK - I did not like the idea either though of playing in Richmond.

29 minutes ago, AnkielBreakers said:

For the year, or forever?

Your reply is kind of funny.  Fordham has played 13 games so they already qualify to play in the A10 tourney.  Do they restart for the bye week and A10 tourney or just pack it in?  The PIG's are March 10, so they have a 10 day window to restart if they elect to do so.

The WBB team has played 14 and sits in 2nd place in the standings.  Their tourney is March 2-6, so they have no window to prepare.  Second place at 8-2 indicates they would be in contention for the A10 Tourney title and the NCAA bid.

PLUS fingers crossed that our next three sets of Covid samples are all negative.

4 hours ago, CBFan said:

You can see that the VCU troll is a young person probably a student.

Many on this message board have engaged good mannered super fans of other schools but this person is just too immature to engage so why waste your time engaging a poster that is not smart enough to engage.

Please don’t even rate his posts he is not smart enough to know what it means.

Beating VCU will be much sweeter.

You wouldn't know smart if it punched you in the face. 

20 minutes ago, brianstl said:

You aren’t making a strong case for yourself.

Since I'm one of the few in this thread who actually talks about basketball, there are only a few smart folks here.

The rest of you need to go hang out in nature, maybe you'll realize the world isn't really as evil as it has made y'all act on here. Billiken Rich says the crap he/she said as if it's normal, but yeah, I'm the problem here. Trashy savages. 

42 minutes ago, brianstl said:

You aren’t making a strong case for yourself.

taking his past performance into account, would you expect anything different?   he's a loser.  

brianstl likes this

Hey trashy mods (if there even are mods), just delete my damn account. NOW. This board is nothing but dumb and ignorant bullies with no home training or self respect. Even the UR board is less trashy. This is not how you should represent a university. I'm glad your players are more mature. Thanks. 

almaman likes this

47 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

taking his past performance into account, would you expect anything different?   he's a loser.  

Just a lonely adolescent.

Since he is calling the VCU board less trashy then he has been limited to posting or kicked off the VCU site.

I am glad he is not a Billikens fan.

37 minutes ago, lquarles said:

Hey trashy mods (if there even are mods), just delete my damn account. NOW. This board is nothing but dumb and ignorant bullies with no home training or self respect. Even the UR board is less trashy. This is not how you should represent a university. I'm glad your players are more mature. Thanks. 

This post is a little scary. I don’t think it is a cowardly thing to seek help for yourself. I am not familiar with any great resources for you. If you are seeking a moderator’s support to avoid making harmful posts, maybe you need to talk to a therapist?

51 minutes ago, lquarles said:

You and you’re family are originally from Appalachia, aren’t you?

billiken_roy likes this