GDT: against SIUExcellence

wgstl

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Thatch is the Geronimo Pena on this team. Long time Cards fans will know who I'm talking about. I think it's time to move on.

Worst post of the GDT.  

It’s game 1 and Fred is a tough young man.

David King, Fan Guy and bauman like this

8 minutes ago, Brighton said:

Thatch is the Geronimo Pena on this team. Long time Cards fans will know who I'm talking about. I think it's time to move on.

Completely disagree.  Talking about a college kid, not a pro.  Either way, he’s got a great upside and I’m not even close to being ready to give up on him.

bauman likes this

2 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

Steve is just hoping the server holds up on the day he asks everyone for money to pay for the server. 

GDTs always have more traffic on road games.  This will likely be the case for all games this year

Well...so much for that hope..

Sorry everyone.  Tomorrow, I will work to make things more optimized for Saturday.  Maybe even upgrade the server.

1 minute ago, SluSignGuy said:

Well...so much for that hope..

Sorry everyone.  Tomorrow, I will work to make things more optimized for Saturday.  Maybe even upgrade the server.

Thanks Steve!

too much traffic because of Billikens excitement and a big W in game 1 is a good problem to have.

Hit us up if you need a special upgrade fund for this season.

Great start to the season!

38 minutes ago, Minerva N. Owl said:

Thatch?

21 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Great win. Good to see the boys out there.  Hard to get any meaningful takeaways from a blowout like that.  Hope thatch is ok and we are going to need hass on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/ChapleyMedia/status/1331786925582249987?s=20

3 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Hmm, Has day to day. Hopefully this is not real serious. 

It’s concussion protocol. I have a feeling there’s some gamesmanship here so LSU won’t know what to prepare for. Stu tweeted Coach Ford said he may not practice tomorrow which might limit his chances of playing on Saturday. I call BS on that. If he’s cleared by doctors, he’s playing and starting, regarding of practicing tomorrow. I think there’s a fairly good chance Has is playing Saturday afternoon.