GDT: against SIUExcellence

wgstl

58 minutes ago, juniorbill76 said:

I just got the virtual game day program via email. Not quite the same as picking one up at Chaifetz, but it helps to set the mood.

That was a nice touch by SLU.

I, however, am curious how many people are going to take advantage of the Moolah's promotion to bring your ticket to the game to Moolah's for a free drink.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dlarry said:

There is a Mexican place close to me that has jalapeño Margaritas. Those are my new go to margarita. Absolutely delicious.

I have a friend that infuses tequila with 

jalapeños for me. I use a shot of that + a jigger of plain + a jigger of triple sec plus a double lime wedge over a big glass of ice.  Instant mellowness!

Great day. Can’t say enough about how exciting of a season this should be. Looking forward to watching our Billikens and finally learning what this teams ceiling can be. 

On a separate note, I am hearing that Hasahn will be inactive tonight. He’s hopeful and expected to be back and fully ready for Saturday.

Go Billikens!

2 minutes ago, Major Majerus said:

I have a friend that infuses tequila with 

jalapeños for me. I use a shot of that + a jigger of plain + a jigger of triple sec plus a double lime wedge over a big glass of ice.  Instant mellowness!

Sounds pretty awesome.

I wasn’t so sure about the Jalapeño margarita when I first saw it but it was great.

Adds just enough heat to change the flavor. I get it every time now.

BilliesBy40 likes this

4 minutes ago, TheOne said:

Great day. Can’t say enough about how exciting of a season this should be. Looking forward to watching our Billikens and finally learning what this teams ceiling can be. 

On a separate note, I am hearing that Hasahn will be inactive tonight. He’s hopeful and expected to be back and fully ready for Saturday.

Go Billikens!

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Sounds pretty awesome.

I wasn’t so sure about the Jalapeño margarita when I first saw it but it was great.

Adds just enough heat to change the flavor. I get it every time now.

It’s a great drink. I order it everywhere, whether on menu or not. It’s great with a little fruit too (my favorite is a pineapple jalapeño marg).

Chiming in from the Great North (Minnesota), where I will be watching and rooting for our Billikens.

Anyone know if the Pep Band, perhaps in reduced numbers, is going to get to play? I have a vision of them spread out throughout the lower bowl ... but I imagine that's not possible?  If they can't I hope that their great CD is in the CD player and blasting.

Go Bills!

3 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

Only good thing I can say about this news is that we'll get to see what Linssen can do.  Hopefully, Bell is ready to go also.

I can’t remember where I saw it, maybe a Stu or Chapley tweet, but they said Jimmy Bell was good to go. He was dunking in pregame in a Slunatics tweet. We’ll be alright. But we’re gonna need Has for Saturday. Rest up and get well big fella! But this also means JGood might have 40 rebounds tonight without Has eating into his rebound totals lol.

4 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

I can’t remember where I saw it, maybe a Stu or Chapley tweet, but they said Jimmy Bell was good to go. He was dunking in pregame in a Slunatics tweet. We’ll be alright. But we’re gonna need Has for Saturday. Rest up and get well big fella! But this also means JGood might have 40 rebounds tonight without Has eating into his rebound totals lol.

Might be time for him to get that 20 rebound game he talked about on the radio 

Just now, wgstl said:

right, but not ready enough for a start

Yeah. Probably just as much to send a message to Linssen, “you’ve been here working from the start and Jimmy missed a lot of practice, so you earned the start.” I’m not sure I’d read too much into it.