TV Broadcasts

cheeseman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey fellas.  I could use some help if anyone has the solution.  I have ESPN+ for tonight’s ark pine bluff game.  But from what I gathered, it will be blacked out on the +.  So I have a Roku and downloaded the fox sports go app.  I also have some cable credentials to stream it (sshhh).  But all I’m seeing in the fox sports go app is the slu game available tomorrow @ 12am...?  Which I guess would just be a replay..??  Am I looking in the right place?  Do I have the right app?  Is anyone listening to me??

8 minutes ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Hey fellas.  I could use some help if anyone has the solution.  I have ESPN+ for tonight’s ark pine bluff game.  But from what I gathered, it will be blacked out on the +.  So I have a Roku and downloaded the fox sports go app.  I also have some cable credentials to stream it (sshhh).  But all I’m seeing in the fox sports go app is the slu game available tomorrow @ 12am...?  Which I guess would just be a replay..??  Am I looking in the right place?  Do I have the right app?  Is anyone listening to me??

Try the Fox Sports app   The game is shown as playing there at 7:00. 

Dr. Holly Hills likes this

3 hours ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

image.gif.470a43721bb8574bb72b49d8000df337.gif

Littlebill likes this

34 minutes ago, hotcorner said:

Fox Sports Midwest is unfortunately not available on YouTube TV.  Any other streaming options? 

Really, I thought while back when a thread about chord cutting that was part of the appeal? so YouTube non starter here. it's the one channel keeping me tethered to the tyranny of pay tv.

25 minutes ago, hotcorner said:

It was, and I had the exact same reason for switching to YouTube TV. Then as soon as the baseball season ended they dropped it due to contract issues.  I've heard it will be rebranding as Bally's and back sometime in 2021. 

It won’t be back until they drop their ask price to carriers.

AGB91 likes this

1 hour ago, Bills_06 said:

They said they are going to offer a stand alone streaming service starting next year so probably won't be back to a lot of carriers.  

ESPN + was terrible first game - I have Spectrum charter cable in the city about two miles from chaifetz signal “buffering lost picture never had one full minute of broad cast entire game - constantly had to restart. Second game almost as bad- saving grace I only paid fir one month

8 hours ago, Dr. Holly Hills said:

Just checked my ESPN+ and the game is on locally.

58 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

Are all of the FSMW broadcasts going to show locally on ESPN+?  The the pine bluff game was and it shows central Arkansas upcoming. If so ESPN+ is a cord cutter’s wet dream......

Be careful cutting a cable when wet. Towel off after dream   

37 minutes ago, Billiken Rich said:

I thought they were blacked out in saint louis.........

I thought so too, but ESPN+ worked fine for me last night. It was the FS Midwest stream with Highmark and McLaughlin

On 12/6/2020 at 9:54 AM, Billiken Rich said:

Are all of the FSMW broadcasts going to show locally on ESPN+?  The the pine bluff game was and it shows central Arkansas upcoming. If so ESPN+ is a cord cutter’s wet dream......

I sure hope so.

I switched to YouTube TV and have been trying to figure out what to do since they dropped FSMW.

If I can get Bills games on ESPN+ I won’t need to worry about it until the Blues come back.

11 hours ago, dlarry said:

I sure hope so.

I switched to YouTube TV and have been trying to figure out what to do since they dropped FSMW.

If I can get Bills games on ESPN+ I won’t need to worry about it until the Blues come back.

I’m in the FSMW region with YouTube TV and haven’t had a problem getting them on ESPN+

dlarry likes this