TV Broadcasts

cheeseman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Hoping for FSMW and/or ESPN+ for both games. I’ve been searching daily, so far crickets. 

That's because they have not yet been finalized. 

If you recall AD May's interview with Frank on Friday he said that at 'worst case' they would be on ESPN+, but that they had several other feelers out.  He said radio would not be courtside, but up high.  Scorer's bench will have significantly reduced numbers.  Only a handful of media will be allowed.  I wonder if TV will be announced from the studio, as we have seen with many other events.

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Hoping for FSMW and/or ESPN+ for both games. I’ve been searching daily, so far crickets. 

Speaking of "crickets," just a few days away from our opener and zero communication from the Ath Dept to season ticket holders, even with just a general status of the situation as of the moment.  I know they are working hard, but we deserve better.  Are they afraid to communicate with us knowing they will generate questions about what is the plan for the $$$ we paid months ago?

AGB91 likes this

13 minutes ago, bauman said:

Speaking of "crickets," just a few days away from our opener and zero communication from the Ath Dept to season ticket holders, even with just a general status of the situation as of the moment.  I know they are working hard, but we deserve better.  Are they afraid to communicate with us knowing they will generate questions about what is the plan for the $$$ we paid months ago?

Chris May has literally come out via Stu and said they’re playing the attendance thing by ear

15 minutes ago, bauman said:

I received an email from Chris May the other day saying that there won’t be fans allowed in Chaifetz for the unforeseen future and a ticket representative will be in touch with me soon about the Ticket Assurance Program.

Since this has been discussed, looks like FSM will have their own package for streaming soon.  Looks like wouldn't be this season for SLU but next season.  That would be much better than having to switch providers or streaming services every few years. 

SLU on KMOX deal is also discussed.   

Link

On 11/22/2020 at 11:03 AM, slu72 said:

Isn't the fan attendance issue being dictated by local authorities rather than any SLU edict? 

When I read Chris May's most recent email, I found something interesting.  Everything I am saying is paraphrasing, since I don't have the emails in front of me.  In a prior email, he said that they were working with the City to try to develop a plan to have fans in the stands.  In the most recent email, he said that they are working with the City and the school's administration.  This may be completely incorrect and reading way too much between the lines, but I interpreted this to mean that school officials (Pesty?) was now an additional obstacle to having fans in the stands.

billiken_roy likes this

25 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

When I read Chris May's most recent email, I found something interesting.  Everything I am saying is paraphrasing, since I don't have the emails in front of me.  In a prior email, he said that they were working with the City to try to develop a plan to have fans in the stands.  In the most recent email, he said that they are working with the City and the school's administration.  This may be completely incorrect and reading way too much between the lines, but I interpreted this to mean that school officials (Pesty?) was now an additional obstacle to having fans in the stands.

doesnt surprise me.

5 hours ago, AnkielBreakers said:

I meant Hulu Live. Whatever that is called. So, this game probably won’t be a channel on live and we will need to have ESPN+ downloaded. Ok. 

Ill be sitting here waiting for them there internet pirates that are always buzzing around Florin this time of year......