Billikens.com Front Page

SluSignGuy

With an automatic upgrade (somewhere) the front page of Billikens.com got a little messed up.  I have made some edits to make it usable.

I will work on making it look better as I avoid grading papers in the next week.  Apologies for the trouble.

2 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

With an automatic upgrade (somewhere) the front page of Billikens.com got a little messed up.  I have made some edits to make it usable.

I will work on making it look better as I avoid grading papers in the next week.  Apologies for the trouble.

Give them all A’s. The world needs more Political Scientists. 

@SluSignGuyI'm getting a weird glitch on Chrome where the reply box is completely flat and I can't post in any thread. Same goes for private messages. Anything you've seen before? Might also be an issue on my end (work computer). Safari/Firefox are perfectly fine.

7 hours ago, Pistol said:

@SluSignGuyI'm getting a weird glitch on Chrome where the reply box is completely flat and I can't post in any thread. Same goes for private messages. Anything you've seen before? Might also be an issue on my end (work computer). Safari/Firefox are perfectly fine.

I have had no other reports of this.  I use Chrome on multiple computers and don't have this problem.  If others have this problem, please let me know.

15 hours ago, SluSignGuy said:

I have had no other reports of this.  I use Chrome on multiple computers and don't have this problem.  If others have this problem, please let me know.

And right on time, it seems to be working fine again today. Not sure what was happening for a couple days there.

I would suggest to anyone having weird problems like these to check out the extensions they have loaded into Chrome. A weeding of the active extensions in the browser may fix the problem. I have had problems with some extensions and unknown scripts run for a very long time and mess up the function of the browser. It is generally better to be lean on extensions than overloaded with them.