Hochman Column

thetorch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

I suspect a transfer or two next year with the pt being a major factor. Goodwin, French and Perkins could all stay another year if they aren’t ready for the big leagues. Not sure they want to do that but it is a possibility. Okoro coming in next year is a game changer. 

I honestly don’t see room for Bell on next years roster and even Our current bench. 

if the seniors do leave, Okoro and thatch have guaranteed starting roles with possibly Martin

Jacobs will 100% start over Thatch in this scenario. Probably the best offensive player from a total skill perspective going into next season, and one of the 3 best perimeter defenders on the roster, with order up for debate. 

Littlebill likes this

31 minutes ago, johnbj14 said:

Jacobs will 100% start over Thatch in this scenario. Probably the best offensive player from a total skill perspective going into next season, and one of the 3 best perimeter defenders on the roster, with order up for debate. 

100%. Thatch still hasn’t shown he’s back to full strength. He’s had some real WTF moments(it’s not his fault obviously).

Based on the limited video I saw in Kern, he appeared to be under weight for going inside and his video mostly had him going inside and dunking, not much outside shooting.  So I thought he was a risky recruit, especially for a team loaded at the wing position. Our big question marks are at the post positions.  By spring Ford should have a better idea of who is coming back and how well they are playing/practicing. 

1 hour ago, slufanskip said:

I just spoke with Jimmy Bell, he said he didn't see any room for you next year on Bills.com, he actually added didn't even see why you were on this year. He said he felt like you didn't add anything of value to the site. 

One more thing ... he said to let you know that he'd like you to refrain from using the word "our" when speaking about the team and if you do, you don't need to capitalize the O. 

This is my fault I stated at least he does not post as much, now this.

At least he states he is being honest about Jimmy Bell so bills.com has that going for it.

It’s nice to have an inside guy that talks to the coach about guaranteed starters for next season.

Great post

slufanskip likes this

On 12/28/2020 at 11:47 AM, slufanskip said:

I just spoke with Jimmy Bell, he said he didn't see any room for you next year on Bills.com, he actually added didn't even see why you were on this year. He said he felt like you didn't add anything of value to the site. 

One more thing ... he said to let you know that he'd like you to refrain from using the word "our" when speaking about the team and if you do, you don't need to capitalize the O. 

Snowflake. We will see next year.