Nebraska MTE BLOWN Up. Close down this thread. Let's go Goat Roping!

HoosierPal

4 hours ago, RickThePick said:

If we take care of business when healthy, we'll be in the tournament at the end of the year.  If we have a COVID issue mid season, the committee will consider that when looking at the league.  I don't think people need to start to worry about all of the noise.  It'll work out.

This is where I've been all along.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HoosierPal changed the title to Nebraska MTE Set at 6 Teams; Feat. DII Power Chadron State!!
  • HoosierPal changed the title to Nebraska MTE Set at 7 Teams; Feat. DII Power Chadron State!!

I've actually been to Chadron. Well, through Chadron. We stopped there for gas on a road trip out to Wyoming. Took US-20, the Bridges to Buttes Byway, which is much more scenic way to cross Nebraska than I-80. Chadron is where it feels like the Midwest turns into the West. That corner of Nebraska is beautiful.

Anyway, Chadron State College is D-II so hopefully it's a better game for those teams than getting a D-III or NAIA team. That said, they were horrible last year and went 4-24. I'm not sure if we'd rather have a third game against them or just take the two we have (I don't think it's on the table, just saying).

14 hours ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Schedule with the game times.

they really couldn’t have moved our game against Nebraska to the 25th and had us play San Francisco on the 27th? Who even is Chadron St?

1CF45BDE-F854-490B-96A3-77A04987B588.png

-let's go win a couple games, beat the spread as I'm going to bet on the Bills, and on Saturday folks all across the country recovering from their over indulgence of turkey, dressing and alcohol will wonder what the heck they are seeing when  'LSU v SLU' scrolls and think how can a team play itself? and cause them to head to the fridge or liquor cabinet to get themselves properly medicated

-Let's Go Bills!!!!

CBFan and dlarry like this

20 minutes ago, BillsBeliever!!! said:

Nebraska released their schedule and they’d till are playing McNeese St on the 25th. With a 1:00 game against us the day after maybe they will be a little tired who knows

Interesting. So McN State will be playing games in Lincoln but they are not on the tourney, but Ch State is. Yeah, I understand. (Not.) 

8 hours ago, RickThePick said:

More for us if it's less than 6.  Nebraska is terrible

Agreed, here’s why:

1 Nebraska returns only two guys who averaged double-digit minutes last year.

2 Each of those guys averaged single digit points, rebounds.

3 They have a collection of transfers and JUCOs, including leading JUCO scorer nationally last year, a head case, amd even if these guys were all studs it will take time for newbies to gel.