The McBroom Bunch

slu72

Scanning thru the Yahoo news list and saw where our favorite “glad you’re an ex-Billiken”, Austin McBroom, was hot mic’d firing an F bomb at his wife about his hair style on their You Tube show. If I knew how, I’d link it but, alas, I’m a techno dummy. Interesting this McB family life show on You Tube has 19mm followers. I’m not sure Lucy and Ricky or Ralph and Alice ever drew that many viewers. 

This is the kind of successful alumnus the school should be reaching out to. I can picture it now...The Chaifetz Mcbroom School of Business. I mean, it just rolls off the tongue. And you'd have both Old School and The InterWebs covered.

24 minutes ago, White Pelican said:

This is the kind of successful alumnus the school should be reaching out to. I can picture it now...The Chaifetz Mcbroom School of Business. I mean, it just rolls off the tongue. And you'd have both Old School and The InterWebs covered.

He's making a killing 😄

1 hour ago, White Pelican said:

If I was Chaifetz and had my name mixed with McBroom's I would pull all support from the school and insist my name is taken off the Business School. Con men can be very successful, juust look at Bernie Madoff's success story. While his con was going, Madoff was making a killing and had lots of friends at high places.