Lunardi’s latest

slu72

35 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Has dropped us to an 11 seed in Mid West. We’d get UNC. Red arrow means he dropped us down a couple of notches. No explanation why. 

'cause he's an idiot who thinks there will be at least 40 teams better than SLU this year!

9 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Probably thinks our non-conference schedule will end up being BC, Indiana State, Memphis, and 5 games versus Maryville. 

Hey, I hear Maryville is going to be really good this year.

I think our 18-0,  A 10 regular season along with winning the conference tournament should get us at least a 5-6 seed. 

1 hour ago, slu72 said:

Has dropped us to an 11 seed in Mid West. We’d get UNC. Red arrow means he dropped us down a couple of notches. No explanation why. 

I like crapping on national pundits as much as anybody but this is clearly reaction to the high powered teams that have suddenly disappeared from our schedule.

Littlebill likes this

31 minutes ago, 3star_recruit said:

I like crapping on national pundits as much as anybody but this is clearly reaction to the high powered teams that have suddenly disappeared from our schedule.

I guess that’s as good a reason as any. While I think the Bills are capable of beating any team in the nation, the loss of the Zaga game is not causing me to lose sleep. Odds are they’d beat us 70% of the time. They return almost intact and have added a couple of promising new guys. They’d be tough to beat. Not impossible, but it would be an upset.