2020-21 Season Ticket Renewal

pakapablo

Email from Chris May this afternoon. Season ticket renewal process is open. September 15th is the renewal date. Moving ahead like we will be attending all the games in person, of course subject to change at any moment.

Ticket Assurance Options

If games are not played, or played with restricted fan access that prevents your ticket from being used, you will have the following choices for games impacted: 

Transfer the balance to the Billiken Club as a 100% tax-deductible donation.
Receive 100% credit to your account for future ticket purchases.
Receive a full refund for impacted games. 

If your tickets come with a Seat Contribution requirement to the Billiken Club, these are your options for reassignment of the gift:
Reassignment of the Seat Contribution to a 100% tax-deductible donation to the Billiken Club. 
Defer your Seat Contribution as a credit to future Seat Contribution seating requirements.  

Q. What changes will COVID-19 have on attending games at Chaifetz Arena? 
A. SLU Athletics, in conjunction with the University system, will follow recommend and required procedures outlines by local, state and federal government officials. Additional public safety measures will be provided as it becomes available. 

5 minutes ago, jonny karate said:

Any one have any inside info on how we  can attend in person. I dont see how this can happen without a vaccine or just season tix holders attend with groups spread apart leading to potential different seats.

I talked to Chris May and only the tallest STHs can go. 6-2 and over

8 hours ago, jonny karate said:

Ha! I may have to get on my dads shoulder and wear a trench coat to attend.

Cuz you’re old man is Robert Wadlo? Combined you two barely meet the requirement. 🤣

(I can joke because JK is family)

jonny karate likes this

On 8/21/2020 at 1:05 PM, jonny karate said:

Any one have any inside info on how we  can attend in person. I dont see how this can happen without a vaccine or just season tix holders attend with groups spread apart leading to potential different seats.

I don't know what their plan is but in the new SLU video released yesterday TF says, "Team Blue Nation, I can't wait to see you in Chaifetz Arena." TF sounds confident but unfortunately he doesn't exactly say when it may happen.

Billiken Athletics - I'm in. We're in. #OneSLU

24 minutes ago, pakapablo said:

I don't know what their plan is but in the new SLU video released yesterday TF says, "Team Blue Nation, I can't wait to see you in Chaifetz Arena." TF sounds confident but unfortunately he doesn't exactly say when it may happen.

Billiken Athletics - I'm in. We're in. #OneSLU

Sorry, but your post came in as I was writing in the Top 144 thread,