Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Oh, he’s still in Sweden. But he’s enrolled and is taking classes online. Which is a good sign. I think, just with everything going on, the whole visa process is a ginormous cluster F right now.

I don’t know if I was him, if I would be in a hurry to head over.

 

B58E5E02-A7FC-448F-9827-8DC3AE646CBD.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, brianstl said:

I don’t know if I was him, if I would be in a hurry to head over.

 

B58E5E02-A7FC-448F-9827-8DC3AE646CBD.jpeg

Lol. You’re not wrong. 1 time i heard a guy on a hockey broadcast, I can't remember of it was an announcer or a former player or both, talking about hockey in Sweden, and he said, “you really want to be single when you’re playing in Sweden.” Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, billikenfan05 said:

There’s talk in this thread about a plane owned by Parks, there’s a really funny story in the Chris Sloan episode of THTRB about the team using the private plane that was owned by parks at one time.

There’s a Chris Sloan who’s big in the Galloway campaign - is that our guy?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sloan works for Kroenke managing business partnerships with the new stadium in Inglewood.  His last job was with Wrigley Field and the Cubs, can't believe he found somewhere worse than that but more power to him he did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Sloan works for Kroenke managing business partnerships with the new stadium in Inglewood.  His last job was with Wrigley Field and the Cubs, can't believe he found somewhere worse than that but more power to him he did.

He's dead to me. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thetorch said:

Sloan works for Kroenke managing business partnerships with the new stadium in Inglewood.  His last job was with Wrigley Field and the Cubs, can't believe he found somewhere worse than that but more power to him he did.

-this is so well said, well done

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cowboy said:

-this is so well said, well done

About every few years we have a Chris Sloan up date on this board. Since he was on Sodie's coaching staff here till now.  He's been like all over the place.

Luv to see Chris's resume LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, thetorch said:

the new stadium in Inglewood.

I really shouldn’t, but man do I feel a sense of satisfaction when I read about the cost overruns of the now completed project, the continued progression of the lawsuit in STL, and the thought of that stadium opening with no fans. As Vince McMahon once said, Stan Kroenke should be arrested haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheChosenOne said:

I really shouldn’t, but man do I feel a sense of satisfaction when I read about the cost overruns of the now completed project, the continued progression of the lawsuit in STL, and the thought of that stadium opening with no fans. As Vince McMahon once said, Stan Kroenke should be arrested haha.

I’d love to see him and his right hand weasel Kevin “jack” demoff deposed in the STL lawsuit.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tarheelbilliken said:

About every few years we have a Chris Sloan up date on this board. Since he was on Sodie's coaching staff here till now.  He's been like all over the place.

Luv to see Chris's resume LOL

For some reason I connected with him on LinkedIn years ago.

Sloan has been our DBO.

Then to MSG, next an internet company for less than a year. After that NASCAR, then Wrigley Field and now SoFi. They should bring him home to build corporate sponsors at the new soccer stadium but his experience with the Cubs and Kroenke make him unemployable in the St. Louis area.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...