Welcome Phil Russell

meerkat

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

He didn’t go into a lot of the detail about the roster. Lorentssen was never mentioned.

I thought it interesting and maybe a little strange that he didn't give an answer to Frank's question about how many scholarship the Bills have for next year.  I guess one possible reason for evading the question could be that they are getting close to announcing a commitment or a de-commitment (Lorentsson?)    I hope it's not the latter.  I want a guy that can shoot like Jimerson and is 4-5" taller.

Just now, bauman said:

I thought it interesting and maybe a little strange that he didn't give an answer to Frank's question about how many scholarship the Bills have for next year.  I guess one possible reason for evading the question could be that they are getting close to announcing a commitment or a de-commitment (Lorentsson?)    I hope it's not the latter.  I want a guy that can shoot like Jimerson and is 4-5" taller.

Corey never answers any of Frank's questions when it comes to recruiting and scholarships. I wouldn't read much into that, although it would be nice if Andre could get here soon.

2 minutes ago, SLURadioBoy said:

Corey never answers any of Frank's questions when it comes to recruiting and scholarships. I wouldn't read much into that, although it would be nice if Andre could get here soon.

Didn’t someone say Andre was enrolled and taking classes online in Sweden? I could’ve sworn somebody said that in 1 of the interviews

1 minute ago, Reinert310 said:

Didn’t someone say Andre was enrolled and taking classes online in Sweden? I could’ve sworn somebody said that in 1 of the interviews

Visa problems and I believe he’s enrolled. But he’s way behind his teammates. 

Just now, slu72 said:

Visa problems and I believe he’s enrolled. But he’s way behind his teammates. 

Oh yeah, for sure. But if he’s enrolled and taking classes, probably not a huge chance of him backing out yo play professionally right now. Or at least less of a chance than if he wasn’t taking classes. Maybe this gives him a reason to accept a redshirt (when our roster and depth are loaded) and worry about getting his visa, getting on campus, working on his strength and conditioning, and having a huge freshman year as 1 of the sniper brothers with Gibson in ‘21-‘22

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

Didn’t someone say Andre was enrolled and taking classes online in Sweden?

Lorentssen is still not enrolled, from what I understand. Not sure what's up with all that, but in the immortal words of Coach Norman Dale, "My team is on the floor..."

41 minutes ago, DoctorB said:

Lorentssen is still not enrolled, from what I understand. Not sure what's up with all that, but in the immortal words of Coach Norman Dale, "My team is on the floor..."

Saw an article a week or so ago in the Post or another publication that he was taking online classes at SLU.

slufanskip likes this

1 minute ago, WVBilliken said:

Saw an article a week or so ago in the Post or another publication that he was taking online classes at SLU.

I thought so too. 

4 hours ago, DoctorB said:

Don’t know if it’s accurate but Durando said he was enrolled and taking classes online. 

4 minutes ago, SLUMedBilliken15 said:

Andre Lorentsson is enrolled at SLU. See evidence below:

image.thumb.png.c8c03736784bb7990bb9ea04342bacce.png

hillarious.    this made for a great start to the day.   insiders.   ha!

26 minutes ago, DoctorB said:

hilarious. idiot boosters whose day is made by shaming me.  but at least I can spell hilarious.

Well i hope so.  You are an elite professor, im no more than a common deplorable.   Thanks for the education.  

thetorch likes this

1 hour ago, billiken_roy said:

Well i hope so.  You are an elite professor, im no more than a common deplorable.   Thanks for the education.  

The difference between the elite professor and you, the ignorant banker, is the elite professor is willing to admit when he’s wrong whereas you would revert to false claims and distraction techniques.

23 minutes ago, BilliesBy40 said:

The difference between the elite professor and you, the ignorant banker, is the elite professor is willing to admit when he’s wrong whereas you would revert to false claims and distraction techniques.

The spelling comment wasn't an attempt at distracting?  Whatever

24 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

The spelling comment wasn't an attempt at distracting?  Whatever

Fair point, although he did that AFTER you attacked him and he had already admitted his mistake.

Back to what we all agree on: I’m glad all of the boys are enrolled. Hopefully André is able to join the team soon.

9 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

There’s talk in this thread about a plane owned by Parks, there’s a really funny story in the Chris Sloan episode of THTRB about the team using the private plane that was owned by parks at one time.

When is the next pod?

2 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

He is enrolled, yes.  But is he state side or still overseas? He was still in Sweden 8 days ago.

Oh, he’s still in Sweden. But he’s enrolled and is taking classes online. Which is a good sign. I think, just with everything going on, the whole visa process is a ginormous cluster F right now.