VCU: 100

Bonnies: 85

Duquesne: 83

Davidson: 62

Dayton: 42

Richmond: 36

SLU: 31

Switch Davidson and SBU and then Rhody and VCU

I just read that Dayton just bailed out of its Thanksgiving tournament because of the level of Covid in the host state. I think South Dakota. At least one other team bailed out.  At the same time there are a lot of college football teams playing games. 

9 hours ago, Aquinas said:

I just read that Dayton just bailed out of its Thanksgiving tournament because of the level of Covid in the host state. I think South Dakota. At least one other team bailed out.  At the same time there are a lot of college football teams playing games. 

Dayton bailed because Ohio mandates that anyone visiting South Dakota has to quarantine for two weeks once returning to Ohio.

4 minutes ago, thetorch said:

Dayton bailed because Ohio mandates that anyone visiting South Dakota has to quarantine for two weeks once returning to Ohio.

Ohio advises residents to self-quarantine for 14 days after traveling to South Dakota (which apparently has the highest positive percentage in the nation right now), but it isn't a mandate.

Link

51 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

SLU Basketball preview written by Caleb Hightower who is Joshua Hightower's brother. 

https://bustingbrackets.com/2020/11/08/saint-louis-basketball-2020-21-season-preview-for-the-billikens/

Had to quit reading. I appreciate the positive outlook for the Bills but this seemed like a HS Soph writing a paper for people who rarely watch basketball

AGB91 and bauman like this

13 hours ago, Quality Is Job 1 said:

Well, the writer did apparently think it was necessary to define "uptempo basketball" with a parenthetical statement (as further explanation)!

(See what I did there?)

Correction on miss:

“See what I did there? ((I used a parenthetical to explain the concept in the sentence) I then wrote this sentence to point out what I did above)“

https://www.pinnaclebankarena.com/events/detail/golden-window-classic

The 2020 Golden Window Classic, a multi-team college basketball event, will be held in Lincoln, Nebraska at Pinnacle Bank Arena and the Bob Devaney Sports Center on November 25-29. This year's event will feature some of the top teams in college basketball, including LSU, St. Louis, Northern Iowa, Nebraska, and more. 

Tickets will go on sale during the week of November 9th for games at Pinnacle Bank Arena only, and the arena will be open at 25% capacity. Fans will not be allowed at the Devaney Sports Center. 

17 minutes ago, wgstl said:

The 2020 Golden Window Classic, a multi-team college basketball event, will be held in Lincoln, Nebraska at Pinnacle Bank Arena and the Bob Devaney Sports Center on November 25-29. This year's event will feature some of the top teams in college basketball, including LSU, St. Louis, Northern Iowa, Nebraska, and more. 

Tickets will go on sale during the week of November 9th for games at Pinnacle Bank Arena only, and the arena will be open at 25% capacity. Fans will not be allowed at the Devaney Sports Center. 

I don't think they have the field locked down yet.  I saw one list of 10 missing Cleveland State, and another list of 11 including CSU.  A while back they said there would be 16 teams, but they haven't given a final list.  This release lists 8, but simply says "including these teams".

25% capacity at the Pinnacle and no spectators at Devaney.  But they don't have a schedule up yet as to when and where teams play.  But go ahead and buy your tickets this week.

28 minutes ago, wgstl said:

Is this a tournament? The Illinois St reporter calls it a “MTW Tourney” and that “the first round matchups aren’t known yet” 

if it is I guess UNI is our first round matchup? Who knows...

21 minutes ago, wgstl said:

-per the www, Pinnacle's capacity is 15,500 and the Devaney Center's is 13,595, both in Lincoln, Pinnacle is Nebraska's home arena

1 minute ago, Cowboy said:

-per the www, Pinnacle's capacity is 15,500 and the Devaney Center's is 13,595, both in Lincoln, Pinnacle is Nebraska's home arena

im interested because it may be easier to get tickets to this, than a regular season game.