2020-21 Season

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of whether Ford was there or if he paid for it, he should be expected to quarantine from his son following the party. That's the expectation of the players and that should be the expectation of him as well. I know it was the holidays but unfortunately that's how life works right now. I'd also struggle to buy a story where Ford didn't know his son was out with his friends on his 21st birthday. 

To me it's more than a slap on the wrist but less than termination. Not sure what that looks like but it's a big deal, just not a program changer for me 

Bizziken likes this

For those who have kids who are adults even though they are still in school know that trying to tell them what to do can be an almost impossible task.  I know some will say as long as I am supporting you you will do what I say but it really doesn't work that way.  I can tell you my parents had very little idea of what I did when I was that age and would have gone nuts if they knew some of the things I did that they never found out about.  If Travis knew that his kid did this and did not have him stay at friends houses then that is bad but in the long term, not much anybody can do about it.  As some said - try and prove the pause was caused by this - tough to do.  Remember TJs mother had COVID how do we know he did not have it and bring it - I am not saying this at all by the way only using it as a hypothetical example.  

Adds that the photos were from the night we played UMKC (12/23), 7 days before the shutdown, and that Brooks and other attendees were not in contact with anyone else in the program besides his dad.

4 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Adds that the photos were from the night we played UMKC (12/23), 7 days before the shutdown, and that Brooks and other attendees were not in contact with anyone else in the program besides his dad.

Was Travis at the party or was that not asked? Because if Travis was, it doesn't matter if Brooks had it earlier or if Brooks was in contact with anyone else involved with the program.

2 minutes ago, brianstl said:

Was Travis at the party or was that not asked? Because if Travis was, it doesn't matter if Brooks had it earlier or if Brooks was in contact with anyone else involved with the program.

Still trying to figure that out. Carter said a transcript is forthcoming.

3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

If that was the night of UMKC I doubt it. 

6 minutes ago, slusam said:

I doubt Ford is to happy with Chapley right now. Get the facts straight before smearing someone. Way to much of this going on

Chapley isn't the one who posted about it on Twitter.  He re-tweeted it with a qualification.  I don't think it is fair to attack him.