2020-21 Season

5 hours ago, slufanskip said:

I didn't think you would

You and big bill fan are hypocrites you've both had posts that were mean spirited and attacked people. Glass houses boys

Let’s see, you attacked Joshua Hightower‘s brother for writing a preview on the Bills, and followed up by again attacking the old guy... yet, I’m the mean one.... got it, loser....

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

if you showed them to me i would gladly apologize, they are not there to my knowledge, your quitting would be an addition by subtraction to this board imho

And you’re going to defend OG? Wild. OG already pushed multiple good posters away by being an a-hole. And you’re lecturing another one of our good posters for criticizing this guy? 

I’ve honestly always liked yours and BBF’s contribution to the board but hitching your wagon to this guy is an interesting choice

dlarry and almaman like this

19 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

if you showed them to me i would gladly apologize, they are not there to my knowledge, your quitting would be an addition by subtraction to this board imho

That was your post, calling Roy a clown and a jackass.

I'm done with you though. You're a hypocrite and a waste of my time. 

33 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Let’s see, you attacked Joshua Hightower‘s brother for writing a preview on the Bills, and followed up by again attacking the old guy... yet, I’m the mean one.... got it, loser....

Just go back and read your own posts. You were quite the nice guy in the corona virus thread. You also attacked a few posters in the Thatch is redshirting thread. I know, I know, when you attack someone it's valid because you are right and the other person is clearly wrong. It's probably not really even attacking though, the idiots you called names deserved it. They were wrong and you were just pointing it out. Good for you

36 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

And you’re going to defend OG? Wild. OG already pushed multiple good posters away by being an a-hole. And you’re lecturing another one of our good posters for criticizing this guy? 

I’ve honestly always liked yours and BBF’s contribution to the board but hitching your wagon to this guy is an interesting choice

I am not hitching my wagon to anyone, i just dont think attacking board members is necessary, the board was in major disarray with all the attacks last spring and we dont need to go back there

1 minute ago, slufanskip said:

Just go back and read your own posts. You were quite the nice guy in the corona virus thread. You also attacked a few posters in the Thatch is redshirting thread. I know, I know, when you attack someone it's valid because you are right and the other person is clearly wrong. It's probably not really even attacking though, the idiots you called names deserved it. They were wrong and you were just pointing it out. Good for you

i thought you were quitting? please do

13 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

i thought you were quitting? please do

Your not going to acknowledge your post attacking Roy? That's ok, I'm not surprised. 

And here is my post that upset you so much. 

Had to quit reading. I appreciate the positive outlook for the Bills but this seemed like a HS Soph writing a paper for people who rarely watch basketball

The article was poorly written, I pointed it out. You called it a classless post, other posters agreed. I didn't get defensive. You have your opinion, it's fine.  I didn't even respond. 

And honestly, it's my bad when I responded to your dislike of me giving old guy some grief. I should have just let your have your opinion and left it alone. 

42 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

That was your post, calling Roy a clown and a jackass.

I'm done with you though. You're a hypocrite and a waste of my time. 

Skip you got Dennis mixed up with someone else.   Hes never said anything negative towards me that i remember.   Im a big Dennis and big bills fan fan actually.  

7 minutes ago, Slufan10 said:

Why does SIUE get 3 games in the Billiken Classic but we only get 2? I wanna play UHSP too.

Someone actually wants to talk Hoops rather than urinating on each other! 

Yeah, let's gang up on Danny Brown's Eutectics.  They have played 2 games this season and are 1-1.  They have had 8 games wiped out by the virus.  6'2" guard RJ Wright, from Webster Grove, is averaging 32 ppg for Coach Brown's team.

TheChosenOne likes this

8 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

Skip you got Dennis mixed up with someone else.   Hes never said anything negative towards me that i remember.   Im a big Dennis and big bills fan fan actually.  

You're right my bad, It was your thread but Billies by 40 he was responding to. 

18 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Wait a minute—no fans will be at the Billikens Classic. What’s the over/under on Gus manning the microphone?

Wait - if Gus mispronounces a name & no one is there to hear it, is it still a mistake?🤔😃

AGB91 likes this

3 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

Someone actually wants to talk Hoops rather than urinating on each other! 

Yeah, let's gang up on Danny Brown's Eutectics.  They have played 2 games this season and are 1-1.  They have had 8 games wiped out by the virus.  6'2" guard RJ Wright, from Webster Grove, is averaging 32 ppg for Coach Brown's team.

1-1?  That’s fantastic for the Eutectics.  Didn’t they have like a 100+ game losing streak before Brown finally got them to being just bad instead of historically bad?

I do wonder why we don’t have an initial game on the schedule against them as sort of like what is usually the exhibition game.  I mean they’re already playing in the “classic”.

29 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

1-1?  That’s fantastic for the Eutectics.  Didn’t they have like a 100+ game losing streak before Brown finally got them to being just bad instead of historically bad?

I do wonder why we don’t have an initial game on the schedule against them as sort of like what is usually the exhibition game.  I mean they’re already playing in the “classic”.

Probably want to conserve energy by only playing two games

17 minutes ago, Old guy said:

Yes it will be a mistake, there will be people listening to the radio, and hopefully there may be TV coverage as well.

And just like that, the age old question is answered. Scientists and philosophers sigh in relief or anguish. Surprising that they never considered having radio in the woods.