2020-21 Season

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Same here.

Finally started using a lumbar roll when driving and paying more attention to how I sit and my posture.

It’s slowly getting better but each wrong move reminds me it’s still a problem. 

Bad backs suck.

Yeah, I got one of those straps that goes around your shoulders which makes it impossible to roll/round your shoulders over. At least a dozen times a day I’ll think to myself “$h!t, you’re slouching again!”

3 hours ago, slufanskip said:

I for one am happy to have him, Without his posts I'd probably forget this whole damn pandemic thing is happening. 

Seriously, Can he possibly actually believe he's that much smarter than everyone else? I'm surprised we don't get posts reminding us to stop at stop signs, not to jump off 5 story buildings, or not to sleep on railroad tracks. I'm not sure how I'd function in normal society without old guy's life saving advice

Coming from a guy who felt compelled to trash Joshua Hightower’s brother, who wrote a complimentary article on the Bills... real classy again Skip....

dennis_w likes this

16 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

No, you should learn to stop running your mouth if you can’t accept a response to your attacks on others.... pretty simple really...

I can accept your response. I really couldn't give a fu.k what you think. I just figured if my posts offended you so much you should probably just ignore them.  And you should really take your own advice, it's not like your time on the site has been completely free of attacks on anyone. No, I get it those aren't attacks because you are only on the side of right. 

2 hours ago, VeniceMenace said:

Wait a minute—no fans will be at the Billikens Classic. What’s the over/under on Gus manning the microphone?

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, will it still mispronounce veteran players names?

41 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, will it still mispronounce veteran players names?

Never forget "Jibson Jimmerson".

4 hours ago, slufanskip said:

I can accept your response. I really couldn't give a fu.k what you think. I just figured if my posts offended you so much you should probably just ignore them.  And you should really take your own advice, it's not like your time on the site has been completely free of attacks on anyone. No, I get it those aren't attacks because you are only on the side of right. 

your attacks serve no purpose other than being mean spirited, i do not get your point

5 hours ago, slufanskip said:

You should probably put me on ignore. 

4 hours ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

No, you should learn to stop running your mouth if you can’t accept a response to your attacks on others.... pretty simple really...

15 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

your attacks serve no purpose other than being mean spirited, i do not get your point

6 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

why is it that if someone misspells a curse word like "fu.k" it is allowed by the actual word is not? moderators should clean that up. IMHO

view.jpg?crop=35px,8px,503px,282px&resiz

6 hours ago, dennis_w said:

I didn't think you would

You and big bill fan are hypocrites you've both had posts that were mean spirited and attacked people. Glass houses boys

2 hours ago, dennis_w said:

show me the ones that are mean spirited, i dont think they exist

this is why i am going to quit, clowns like you that want to troll, clearly identify yourself so that i dont mistakenly invite a jackass such as yourself

Did you really need me to look it up? You couldn't just own it? I'm sure you'll have a justification though making your post different. 

2 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

this is why i am going to quit, clowns like you that want to troll, clearly identify yourself so that i dont mistakenly invite a jackass such as yourself

Did you really need me to look it up? You couldn't just own it? I'm sure you'll have a justification though making your post different. 

if you showed them to me i would gladly apologize, they are not there to my knowledge, your quitting would be an addition by subtraction to this board imho