2020-21 Season

45 minutes ago, kshoe said:

4 of the ESPN games are Friday nights. The 5th is a Saturday. I could see the Saturday St. Bona game on ESPNU or ESPN+ but the 4 Friday night games will almost certainly be on TV (ESPN2 or ESPNU being the most likely as the NBA is on ESPN on Friday nights).

ESPN2 has shown A10 Friday night games on TV for the past few years. We are one of the top draws on the conference this year and our tv package reflects it. People should be happy about this instead of assuming the worst that we are on the internet where only die-hards know where to find us.

Good call, forgot the home games vs Dayton and VCU were both Friday night ESPN2 games last season. 5 potential ESPN2/U games this year has me fully torqued! 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, davidnark said:

I am pleased to see no FSMW for now. Incompetent Sinclair pulled it from YouTube TV (and Hulu Live TV). 

I was thinking the same thing.  Go figure, FSMW normally only broadcasts home games so I never watch since I am at the games but now this year will be one time I don't have the channel and may not be able to go.  

1 minute ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Good call, forgot the home games vs Dayton and VCU were both Friday night ESPN2 games last season. 5 potential ESPN2/U games this year has me fully torqued! 

Exactly. This is as good of a national tv schedule as we could expect in the A-10. Now we just need to go out and deliver with the wins.

2 hours ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

My guess is 1 of the Richmond games and the Dayton game end up on ESPNU or ESPN2 with the remaining 3 on the +.  Would be sweet if it's more.

I would be completely shocked if FSMW didn't pick up the remaining games. Although looking back on previous seasons, did FSMW do any conference games? I honestly can't remember. I know they do the bulk of non-con games...

Tough schedule I love it!

They do home games. 

3 hours ago, davidnark said:

I am pleased to see no FSMW for now. Incompetent Sinclair pulled it from YouTube TV (and Hulu Live TV). 

Is it that, or did YouTube TV and Hulu Live TV buy FSMW in order to get people to subscribe and then decide it didn't want to pay for it anymore once it had accomplished its subscriber goal?

OT. You think this is crazy HoosierPal? Just check this out.

Does anyone in this board follow at least some of the public presentations of the IMF (International Monetary Fund)? If you do you might be aware about how they are using Covid to justify major global economic changes. If anyone is interested, I will send a message with a link to the IMF video I am talking about. Remember, this is Kristalina Gregorieva, the head of the IMF, speaking in this IMF video.

1 hour ago, cgeldmacher said:

Is it that, or did YouTube TV and Hulu Live TV buy FSMW in order to get people to subscribe and then decide it didn't want to pay for it anymore once it had accomplished its subscriber goal?

I’m pretty sure it’s Sinclair being a bunch of greedy SOBs.

FSMW has also been dropped by Sling  and FuboTV plus I’m pretty sure they are still in a dispute with dish. 
I think AT&T streaming or AT&T Direct TV/Uverse are the only carriers that provide FSMW. 

13 minutes ago, dlarry said:

FSMW has also been dropped by Sling  and FuboTV plus I’m pretty sure they are still in a dispute with dish. 
I think AT&T streaming or AT&T Direct TV/Uverse are the only carriers that provide FSMW. 

Spectrum still offers it

21 minutes ago, Slufan10 said:

Who else misses the days of players wearing long, baggy shorts?

Good lord I hope you are joking. Watching basketball pre-2017 or so always gave me horrible anxiety. The thought of my shorts touching any part of my leg at or below my kneecap makes me hyperventilate. Watching 10 people running around with their shorts touching their shinbones prompted me to place my therapist on speed dial. 

15 minutes ago, dlarry said:

No issues with Hulu Live thus far...

rgbilliken likes this

17 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Good lord I hope you are joking. Watching basketball pre-2017 or so always gave me horrible anxiety. The thought of my shorts touching any part of my leg at or below my kneecap makes me hyperventilate. Watching 10 people running around with their shorts touching their shinbones prompted me to place my therapist on speed dial. 

I loved seeing Rob Loe dribble with long, baggy shorts. it was awesome

44 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

No issues with Hulu Live thus far...

Hulu carries FSMW?

27 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Hulu carries FSMW?

You're darn tootin' they do. Well, at least they did as of 6 weeks ago when Cardinals game were still on.

In addition to FSMW, Hulu Live also includes:

ACCN, BTN, CBSSN, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN College, ESPNU, ESPN News, FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, NBCSN, Olympic Channel, and SEC.

I think there have only been a few games the last 2 seasons (the ESPN+ games) that weren't covered with my Hulu Live subscription. 

I'm pretty sure there is a Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ bundle you can do which would essentially cover every single game. In fact I need to look into that because I have 3 separate subscriptions which means I'm probably overpaying. If you don't have kids then it probably doesn't make sense to get that bundle. Although the Disney channel includes Marvel, Star Wars, 20th Century, and Nat Geo so it isn't necessarily just for kids.

13 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

You're darn tootin' they do. Well, at least they did as of 6 weeks ago when Cardinals game were still on.

In addition to FSMW, Hulu Live also includes:

ACCN, BTN, CBSSN, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN College, ESPNU, ESPN News, FS1, FS2, Golf Channel, NBCSN, Olympic Channel, and SEC.

I think there have only been a few games the last 2 seasons (the ESPN+ games) that weren't covered with my Hulu Live subscription. 

I'm pretty sure there is a Hulu/Disney/ESPN+ bundle you can do which would essentially cover every single game. In fact I need to look into that because I have 3 separate subscriptions which means I'm probably overpaying. If you don't have kids then it probably doesn't make sense to get that bundle. Although the Disney channel includes Marvel, Star Wars, 20th Century, and Nat Geo so it isn't necessarily just for kids.

The Disney bundle only inludes the base Hulu package...not Hulu Plus Live