OT: Billikens PGA Tour fantasy league.

Not sure how many golf fans are here, but Carter Chapley started a Billikens PGA Tour fantasy league. It’s free to play. Just kinda for fun/bragging rights. It looks simple enough to play. You pick 6 golfers each week-4starters and 2 bench. And it looks like you can rotate who you have starting between rounds. Thought it might be fun to have a Billikens.com leader board or something for whoever decides to play.

DFCDE11A-7CF3-4F90-AD04-EB543C6A7138.png

1 hour ago, Reinert310 said:

Here’s a link to the tweet for quicker access.

https://twitter.com/ChapleyMedia/status/1270890945370824705?s=20

I joined, thanks for posting this!! I’ve been a part of a fantasy golf league in a way since I was a little kid. My dad and his friends had one before fantasy sports were so huge, before the internet even. They would print out a list of all the active golfers with a tour card, have their draft in person, and hand write their teams. 5 players you keep for the whole year. They still do it 25 years later. Once I made enough money to blow 250 bucks on the buy-in I joined. Makes watching golf a little more interesting for sure. The point being I’m pumped for this, since I wasn’t able to make it to the draft this year and I’ve missed watching golf actually. 

Reinert310 likes this

9 hours ago, rgbilliken said:

I joined, thanks for posting this!! I’ve been a part of a fantasy golf league in a way since I was a little kid. My dad and his friends had one before fantasy sports were so huge, before the internet even. They would print out a list of all the active golfers with a tour card, have their draft in person, and hand write their teams. 5 players you keep for the whole year. They still do it 25 years later. Once I made enough money to blow 250 bucks on the buy-in I joined. Makes watching golf a little more interesting for sure. The point being I’m pumped for this, since I wasn’t able to make it to the draft this year and I’ve missed watching golf actually. 

-hope you and kiddo are doing well, good luck on the fantasy golf, long ago I used to be in pools for the majors where entrants picked four players, winning was based either on total strokes or prize money, was fun

55 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

-hope you and kiddo are doing well, good luck on the fantasy golf, long ago I used to be in pools for the majors where entrants picked four players, winning was based either on total strokes or prize money, was fun

Thank you! Almost 6 months old now. Very healthy, happy, and cute (not a biased opinion at all 🙂) baby.