Welcome Francis Okoro!

brianstl

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Clocktoweraccords2004 said:

Either French or diarra is leaving right? Who has word on who is opening the scholarship 

I assume you mean Thatch or Diarra.

This does look to be a great pickup but I’ll be sad to see either go.

4 minutes ago, ARon said:

I assume you mean Thatch or Diarra.

This does look to be a great pickup but I’ll be sad to see either go.

I mean, one wayyy more than the other.  no offense to Diarra, but we never got to see him.  

9 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

What’s the 2nd?

In the 2020 Recruiting thread Frank said something like good things are brewing not only for this recruiting class (step one) but also for the following year (step two).

9 minutes ago, bauman said:

In the 2020 Recruiting thread Frank said something like good things are brewing not only for this recruiting class (step one) but also for the following year (step two).

so 2 happened and 1 (current class) is to follow?

1 minute ago, TheChosenOne said:

Gotcha, so likely Nesbitt?

That would just be the best!.  As I wrote  in the 2020 thread,  having Okoro as French departs and Nesbitt to replace Goodwin as he departs is just about the best thing that we could ever hope for.

2 minutes ago, DeSmetBilliken said:

Let’s hope. I’d be good with Kern right now too, but Coach314 said he’d be surprised if Kern was committing now.

You of all people also know the DeSmet bigs round out the local top 4 in the 2021 class.

They'd be entering a crowded frontcourt for the first two years, though. (I don't think they're going to school together, just saying 2021 bigs might be going elsewhere.)

10 minutes ago, Pistol said:

You of all people also know the DeSmet bigs round out the local top 4 in the 2021 class.

They'd be entering a crowded frontcourt for the first two years, though. (I don't think they're going to school together, just saying 2021 bigs might be going elsewhere.)

True. And if one of them committed, that would be cause for excitement. I hadn’t heard a whole lot about them to date with regard to SLU, so I hadn’t considered the possibility.