OT My grandson age 7 shooting hoops with his father

Old guy

3 hours ago, Old guy said:

This is a you tube of my grandson, 1st grade age 7, shooting hoops with his father.

We have taken him to the Chaifetz for the games and he just loves it.

The behind the basket shot was the only way I could beat my kids. 

White Pelican, dad is not very tall but next to  him he looks it. I do not think he ever played, he is in IT, but he surely is trying to teach something to his kid that is like a sponge soaking knowledge of how to  do this or that. No, he cannot dunk, that is unless you equip him with a JATO unit (jet assisted take off). Give him a chance to grow and he will dunk some day.

Here is a video of my daughter hitting a long buzzer beater at the end of the third quarter of her playoff basketball game.  She's in 8th grade.  The playoffs got called off after this game.  So, this was probably her last ever organized basketball game.

If anyone has any more "Billiken" kids basketball videos, let's post them.  Anything to create something to look at right now is appreciated.  Anyone who sits in Section 102 will probably recognize my daughter, the one that hit the shot.  She goes to several games a year.

5 minutes ago, cgeldmacher said:

If anyone has any more "Billiken" kids basketball videos, let's post them.  Anything to create something to look at right now is appreciated.  Anyone who sits in Section 102 will probably recognize my daughter, the one that hit the shot.  She goes to several games a year.

thanks for sharing.    i love stuff like that.  even though i dont know your daughter, i can appreciate the event and how big that is/was for her as i have two kids that played sports and a lot of my fondest memories are of those days.   now moving on to the grandkids.   they both are into sports as well so starting over!   

i sit in 102.   love to meet you sometime as you are a very good poster here at billikens.com

8 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

Who does she play for? 

9 hours ago, cgeldmacher said:

Here is a video of my daughter hitting a long buzzer beater at the end of the third quarter of her playoff basketball game.  She's in 8th grade.  The playoffs got called off after this game.  So, this was probably her last ever organized basketball game.

Thanks for sharing cgelmaker