EWU GDT (not really)

slu72

37 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Forgot Thatch was still playing and starting. He hit 2 3’s right out of the gate. His shot looked great. Man, I hope he makes it back.  As a side note: we started 1-6 from the line so nothing’s changed there. 

Thatch looked good. It was down hill from that game for him. Ended up1-12 from the freethrow line for the half.

1 hour ago, almaman said:

Even if they play in empty space as long as radio n tv

I would encourage you to stay at home... as has always been the case, you will be at risk to acquire a virus or have a beer dumped on you by a careless fan... take no risks ever... enjoying your life is not worth it!!!!

1 hour ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

I would encourage you to stay at home... as has always been the case, you will be at risk to acquire a virus or have a beer dumped on you by a careless fan... take no risks ever... enjoying your life is not worth it!!!!

Sorry, as much as I love going to Billikens games, it’s not worth dying over or having a loved one die over. Some things are absolutely worth dying for. Seeing a live Billikens game isn’t one of them.

billikenbill likes this

1 hour ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

Don't bring this type of Coronavirus talk in other threads. I am letting shit fly there, but I will start banning people if they start polluting other threads. 

6 minutes ago, Reinert310 said:

Sorry, as much as I love going to Billikens games, it’s not worth dying over or having a loved one die over. Some things are absolutely worth dying for. Seeing a live Billikens game isn’t one of them.

Then you should by all means stay home for the rest of your life..... 

If that’s what it takes, I will. You’re so brave and free spirited because you’re so willing to take that risk to see a fuking basketball game. We all look up to your courage and chivalry. What a fuking joke!

8 minutes ago, SluSignGuy said:

Don't bring this type of Coronavirus talk in other threads. I am letting fly there, but I will start banning people if they start polluting other threads. 

You do realize I was responding to another poster talking about  playing in an empty arena? Where was your outrage there??? Have some consistency... 

my scenario of playing without fans was going on some talk about doing such. I was not saying anything about going or not going. If somehow we had the end of this past season played out minus live crowd I would think most would of taken that over the sudden end that we had.

Reinert310 likes this

11 minutes ago, BIG BILL FAN said:

You do realize I was responding to another poster talking about  playing in an empty arena? Where was your outrage there??? Have some consistency... 

You knew what you were doing.  And with that, you can take a break from posting from Billikens.com for 6 months.

Look, all I was saying was I'd miss this team next year. Most of all, if we don't have a season, I feel for them who've put in the hard work. 

But, if we cannot go to games because our life or health is in danger, so be it. Nothing is worth taking on that kind of risk. I was planning on taking my two grandsons to Orlando for the classic, but am pretty sure that ain't gonna happen. Just like the two games at Fenway I was going to take them to this summer.

Disappointec none of this is going to happen? Hell yes.  But no good crying over things u just can't control. It's gonna be a new world for awhile, and I fear the old one won't be back for some time. 

Reinert310 and billikenbill like this

2 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

SluSignGuy bringing the heavy lumber. Well done!!

I apologize for the role I played in that. Emotion got the best of me.

36 minutes ago, slu72 said:

Look, all I was saying was I'd miss this team next year. Most of all, if we don't have a season, I feel for them who've put in the hard work. 

But, if we cannot go to games because our life or health is in danger, so be it. Nothing is worth taking on that kind of risk. I was planning on taking my two grandsons to Orlando for the classic, but am pretty sure that ain't gonna happen. Just like the two games at Fenway I was going to take them to this summer.

Disappointec none of this is going to happen? Hell yes.  But no good crying over things u just can't control. It's gonna be a new world for awhile, and I fear the old one won't be back for some time. 

I’m not booking a room but I think its a little premature to say Orlando won’t happen .