OT Happy Easter

Aquinas

Especially since Saint Louis University is a catholic university, I think it is apropriate to wish all of you a happy and holy Easter.
This has been a very strange holy week, but it is still a time to recall the death and resurection of Jesus.
I also want to encourage all of our members, especially those who are catholic to watch one of the online Easter masses.
I will be watching Fr. Mike Schmitz Easter Vigil in about 15 minutes.

I will also offer to pray for any of our board members or their family who come down with the virus.
We are living in a very strange time and sometimes faith is all we have to sustain us. 
I hope you all have a happy Easter. 

Just now, Aquinas said:

Especially since Saint Louis University is a catholic university, I think it is apropriate to wish all of you a happy and holy Easter.
This has been a very strange holy week, but it is still a time to recall the death and resurection of Jesus.
I also want to encourage all of our members, especially those who are catholic to watch one of the online Easter masses.
I will be watching Fr. Mike Schmitz Easter Vigil in about 15 minutes.

I will also offer to pray for any of our board members or their family who come down with the virus.
We are living in a very strange time and sometimes faith is all we have to sustain us. 
I hope you all have a happy Easter. 

Thanks. Happy Easter everyone! Christ is risen!

I’m not religious, but especially at a time like this, if you have faith, no matter what that faith may be, it should be celebrated! Wishing all the MBM’s a happy and healthy Easter! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

A very happy and holy Easter to all.  We will be celebrating without our family this year.  It is really surreal.  I hope and pray that we can get back to "normal" very soon and that we are able to enjoy the Billiken season that we hope will be.

brianstl likes this