Pick 3

Fraz42

An absolute match-up nightmare if this is a 3v3 deal.  All are big, strong, and quick and can defend multiple positions.  Jett with his pull-up jumper and ability to finish near the rim is a perfect complement to this team.  I guess I lack a 2nd three point shooter with Jett, but I feel the defensive style he brinngs will make up for it.

I am surprised Conklin has not gotten picked more....although I ultimately did not pick him myself.

JohnnyJumpUp likes this

Impact to the SLU program:

3, 4, 6. All 4 year guys that led us to places we hadn't been for a long time...

If I'm trying to win a 3 on 3 game:

1, 3, 9. Need Lisch in there to hit an outside shot. None of the other 8 player besides Kwamain can shoot particularly well. Lisch was also a heck of a defender and the only Olympian in the modern era :)

RUBillsFan likes this

31 minutes ago, kshoe said:

Impact to the SLU program:

3, 4, 6. All 4 year guys that led us to places we hadn't been for a long time...

If I'm trying to win a 3 on 3 game:

1, 3, 9. Need Lisch in there to hit an outside shot. None of the other 8 player besides Kwamain can shoot particularly well. Lisch was also a heck of a defender and the only Olympian in the modern era :)

Tommie Liddell 37% career 3-point shooter. 

bonner and hughes for sure, then i guess i'd take lisch over jett and goodwin because he is a better outside shooter and can make the free throw in case there is a technical to shoot. 😄