Billiken Vault

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, billikenfan05 said:

In the meantime I'm going ahead and trying to get New Mexico State and VCU(A10 Championship) up today.

New Mexico St, the game where the opposing coach made Dwayne Evans beat them with 10 foot jumpers.  And he did.  Domination. 

4 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

Memphis has been up for awhile. 

Got it.  When you are in the You Tube Billiken Vault "Home" it only shows five videos.  When you move over to the "Videos" tab, three more show up.

45 minutes ago, Box and Won said:

Holy CRAP.

This video has everything.

Young Rammer

Easy Ed

HUEY LEWIS

What trip down memory lane.

I attended that Bradley game.  How we all looked and dressed has changed a lot since that game.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, billikenfan05 said:

We are going to attempt to go live tonight at 7pm on youtube with Anthony Drejaj watching the SLU vs Iowa NIT Game. I'll post the link when that becomes available

Be sure to record it if possible. 

Wow, 18 year old SLU_Nick sighting at the 2:07 2H mark right after Sloan hits the layup to tie it.  Someone get that dummy in the dark blue jacket a blue crew shirt.  

I knew that I court rushed after the Drejaj 3.  There was no plan at all, it was a spontaneous court rush, dont see those anymore.  

On 5/20/2020 at 9:45 AM, billikenfan05 said:

One of the players interviewed at end of the vid, was that Reditt Hudson? Reason I said this is this morning I enjoyed the vid, thanks 05. Later I am watching the news, I'm in North Carolina. On it they have Reditt Hudson participating in a discussion concerning the the George Floyd situation. Did not know he was a former SL Police officer and now the  director of the  National Coalition of Law Enforcement Officers for Justice Reform and Accountability (NCLEOJ ).

First, his looks have not changed. Second very well spoken, knowledgeable and professional. Truly a credit to SLU Basketball and the University. 

1 hour ago, tarheelbilliken said:

One of the players interviewed end of the vid, was that Reditt Hudson? Reason I said this is this morning I enjoyed the vid, thanks 05. Later I am watching the news, I'm in North Carolina. On it they have Reditt Hudson participating in a discussion concerning the the George Floyd situation. Did not know he was a former SL Police officer and now the  director of the  National Coalition of Law Enforcement Officers for Justice Reform and Accountability (NCLEOJ ).

First, his looks have not changed. Second very well spoken, knowledgeable and professional. Truly a credit to SLU Basketball and the University. 

Pretty sure Reditt also got a Masters from Washington U. Not bad for a dumb kid from U-City. PS. He was also a pretty good basketball player. 

1 hour ago, willie said:

Pretty sure Reditt also got a Masters from Washington U. Not bad for a dumb kid from U-City. PS. He was also a pretty good basketball player. 

Any idiot can get a Masters from Wash U. Didn’t you see the tweet, the Texas Longhorns football team averaged a 2.89 GPA last semester. Now that’s impressive! Blue font blue font blue font

willie likes this

On 5/29/2020 at 9:08 PM, Reinert310 said:

Any idiot can get a Masters from Wash U. Didn’t you see the tweet, the Texas Longhorns football team averaged a 2.89 GPA last semester. Now that’s impressive! Blue font blue font blue font

I get this is becoming a joke, but I'd bet 2.89 for a D1 football team is pretty good. 

10 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

I get this is becoming a joke, but I'd bet 2.89 for a D1 football team is pretty good. 

The joke is something "pretty good" is in fact the best in the program history (spanning 100+ years going back to 1893) and the program's twitter account thought it was a good idea to put that out as some kind of major accomplishment.