Billiken Vault

I mentioned in the THRTB thread I’m working on a little project. I know there are some that podcasts just aren’t their thing and that’s okay which is why I’m starting this thread. I’m going back to my YouTube roots(for those who’ve been around here that long) and I’m working on getting old games uploaded. Memphis is up there now. And I’m in the process of uploading VCU a10 championship today. For now I’m going to avoid links because that sets off the red flags. Just search Billiken Vault on Youtube. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, almaman said:

Thought this thread might be about our track team🤓

which gives me opening for a ?  Any chance Hargrove doing long jump for us any next 3 seasons?

I thought TJ has been doing the high jump.  I mean, he could probably do the long jump and triple long jump, too, but I thought his high-school event was high jump.

you are correct.   hargrove took up the high jump last spring.   i havent heard he was going to join the billiken track team.   btw, billikens have an excellent high jumper already.   i guess no harm in having two.   😄

14 minutes ago, billiken_roy said:

you are correct.   hargrove took up the high jump last spring.   i havent heard he was going to join the billiken track team.   btw, billikens have an excellent high jumper already.   i guess no harm in having two.   😄

sorry got wrong event but bet he could do much on a track team.

1 hour ago, billikenfan05 said:

Damnit @almaman I'm gonna tear you a new a$$hole! 😆

That being said, everyone go enjoy the 2013 A10 Championship game.

Appreciate the uploads.  Damn good way to spend a couple of hours.  Also, got me to thinking about how our projected 20-21 team would do against the 2013 squad...

2 hours ago, moytoy12 said:

Appreciate the uploads.  Damn good way to spend a couple of hours.  Also, got me to thinking about how our projected 20-21 team would do against the 2013 squad...

or the 19-20 compared to 2013 good  chat starter for these boring times.

54 minutes ago, almaman said:

or the 19-20 compared to 2013 good  chat starter for these boring times.

12-13 v. 19-20:

Guards: Slightest edge to 12-13.  Kwamain, Jordair, McCall, Barnett > Yuri, JGood, Jacobs, Tay.  

Wings/SF:  Edge to 12-13.  Evans, Ellis, Glaze >  Perk, Hargrove, Hankton

Bigs:  Edge to 19-20.  Has, JBJ, Diarra > Loe, Remekun, Manning

12-13 v. Projected 20-21:  

Guards:  Slight edge to 20-21.  Yuri, Jgood, Jacobs, Thatch > Kwamain, Jordair, McCall, Barnett

Wings/SF:  Slight edge to 20-21. Perk, Hargove, Jimerson, Strickland, Lorentson > Evans, Ellis, Glaze

Bigs:  Edge to 20-21.  Has, JBJ, Diarra > Loe, Remekun, Manning

18 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

12-13 v. 19-20:

Guards: Slightest edge to 12-13.  Kwamain, Jordair, McCall, Barnett > Yuri, JGood, Jacobs, Tay.  

Guards:  Slight edge to 20-21.  Yuri, Jgood, Jacobs, Thatch > Kwamain, Jordair, McCall, Barnett

Wings/SF:  Slight edge to 20-21. Perk, Hargove, Jimerson, Strickland, Lorentson > Evans, Ellis, Glaze

gotta get out the shades future looks bright. thnx

17 hours ago, moytoy12 said:

12-13 v. 19-20:

I think in terms of matchups, its a double edged sword. 12-13 will not be able to compete on the boards. Not even close. However, how is this team going to stop 12-13 when Evans and Loe are in the game. Bell has trouble with stretch bigs, and if you put French on him, who will guard Evans? Goodwin? Perkins? TJ? And could Yuri really slow down McCall and Mitchell? I don't think so

10 hours ago, crymdg2 said:

My son and I watched the Butler game earlier.  Thanks for uploading! Such a badass team being able to have Jett AND Ellis come off the bench!

billikenfan05, thank you for setting this up. It’s Awesome with a capital A!

Watching the first half and what a performance by the Bills. At the under 4, the D has forced 16 turnovers, and after a slow offensive start, the offense caught fire. Great first half by Rob Loe.

It was 31-14 at the under 4 when I started this post, then Butler ended the half on a 9-3 run.

Watching Loe and wonder if THTRB would consider setting up an interview with him? His improvement from year to year was impressive.

14 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

billikenfan05, thank you for setting this up. It’s Awesome with a capital A!

Watching the first half and what a performance by the Bills. At the under 4, the D has forced 16 turnovers, and after a slow offensive start, the offense caught fire. Great first half by Rob Loe.

It was 31-14 at the under 4 when I started this post, then Butler ended the half on a 9-3 run.

Watching Loe and wonder if THTRB would consider setting up an interview with him? His improvement from year to year was impressive.

He’s tough to get ahold of. I’ve reached out to multiple guys to reach him, he’s kind off the grid