Goodwin & French put names in draft

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• SluSignGuy changed the title to Goodwin & French put names in draft

With their stat lines this year it makes sense... I imagine both will be back but it’s gets them on the radar of the scouts... I don’t foresee either getting enough interest but they join a list of other elite players from the conference to declare and I don’t blame em. 

The feedback they would get would look something like this

Goodwin needs a tad better inside shot and three point shot

French can't be the sole reason are team is bottom in the nation in FT, also needs a mid range shot, cant dunk over every NBA player. 

Not worried at all about them being drafted because they won't. But I am worried about them leaving for a D League team and not finishing up their degree. 

When in our lifetimes have we had one ... two.... maybe even three underclassmen enter the draft process?  Larry Hughes; end of discussion.

It can't but warmth the heart of any longtime Billiken sufferer to see this happen in our lifetimes, given our history.  Having said that and offering each the best of luck, paraphrasing Aaahnold ......"they'll be baaaack."

Until then, knock them dead, guys!!!!!

What I don't understand is why doesn't every college player take advantage of this opportunity and test the water?

Like even players who know they will probably never make the NBA can just do it for the fun of it because that's the closest they'll get to playing in the NBA.

1 minute ago, Slufan10 said:

What I don't understand is why doesn't every college player take advantage of this opportunity and test the water?

Like even players who know they will probably never make the NBA can just do it for the fun of it because that's the closest they'll get to playing in the NBA.

I think that is still driving most of this. Every year they only draft 64 dudes (so far) a year. Every player who makes it to D-1 thinks they have NBA potential.