Non-conference Schedule - 2020-21

ACE

4 minutes ago, kshoe said:

One exception that I know of and SLU should reach out if they haven't is Yale. Wyatt Yess (Parkway West) is coming up on his senior year and they schedule a road game for all their seniors.

That’s a name from the past and I’m pretty sure I randomly saw him a few weeks ago assuming he is back in Chesterfield (profiling, there could be other 6’8 athletically built gingers walking around Chesterfield).

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

That’s a name from the past and I’m pretty sure I randomly saw him a few weeks ago assuming he is back in Chesterfield (profiling, there could be other 6’8 athletically built gingers walking around Chesterfield).

It could have been USC great Brian Scalabrine or Florida great Matt Bonner.

Those are the only other 6’8 gingers I can think off.

6 hours ago, DOC said:

Richmond takes a buy game at Kentucky. I wouldn’t hesitate to do that next year at a blue blood if there was still an opportunity to do so. 

This game is part of the Bluegrass Showcase, not a buy game.  Hartford and Detroit Mercy are also in the Showcase and both play at Richmond and Lexington. The Detroit game will see Calipari's son, Brad, face off against his Dad.

3 hours ago, HoosierPal said:

This game is part of the Bluegrass Showcase, not a buy game.  Hartford and Detroit Mercy are also in the Showcase and both play at Richmond and Lexington. The Detroit game will see Calipari's son, Brad, face off against his Dad.

Travis should be able to get us in one of those.

Dayton has added SMU for H and H.  Richmond has added Cincy, H and H. The league needs as many AAC, MWC and WCC games as possible. 

Looking forward to the Quad 1 games Coach Ford has alluded to in recent comments.  Hopefully there will be some decent P5+1 teams on the list.  The bar is being raised in the A10. 

One would think we could get H and H’s w/ a Beast and/or AAC team(s) every year. Probably the biggest factor would be our potential NET standing in any given year, which should be pretty solid for the next 2-3 seasons.