SLU & NCAA Corona Virus Discussion

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HenryB said:

Some day you are going to look back at that insane diatribe and feel so ashamed.

LOL, and wth does Jordan Goodwin have to do with this? JGood is a warrior on the court. All respect to JGood.

13 hours ago, billiken_roy said:

nobamacare among others.   obamacare is awful.   deductible too high, actual coverage was not sufficient and many times had nothing to do with the customer's own health situation.   you say better than nothing, not really if you cant afford it and it doesnt cover your scenario.    i know many of my self employed customers lost their wonderful plans and were stuck with nobamacare and were furious. 

besiides nobamacare, there were the horrible trade and environmental deals that were doing nothing but retarding trade and handcuffing american enterprises like gas and oil companies for example.   president trump erased them and other draconian regulations and businesses and the american economies took off.   

America First!   MAGA 2020

Nevermind.

39 minutes ago, dennis_w said:

What specific remark did you find "insane" or incompetent?

I found Trump's commentary blaming the Obama administration for inheriting broken Covid-19 tests to be quite insane. Needless to say there would be no tests for Covid-19 3 years before it existed. I assume you also found that to be a disingenuous (at best) comment by trump

BilliesBy40 likes this

2 minutes ago, glazedandconfused said:

I found Trump's commentary blaming the Obama administration for inheriting broken coronavirus tests to be quite insane. Needless to say there would be no tests for Covid-19 4 years before Covid-19 existed. I assume you also found that to be a disingenuous (at best) comment by trump

i didnt watch the presser, if he said that it indeed doesnt make sense. i will investigate

59 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

LOL, and wth does Jordan Goodwin have to do with this? JGood is a warrior on the court. All respect to JGood.

huh.  funny how in ever game thread this year you took big swipes at goodwin telling us he was pretty much horrible.   but you are showing your word means nothing, so a short and convienent memory is to be expected.   but glad to hear you now are a huge fan and wont be ripping him next year but cheering him like the rest of the mbm's here.  

LOL, you're just as dishonest as the pResident and the party you love. That's a lot of bogus crap. JGood made his share of mistakes and was frustrating at times but glad he's on our side and hope he comes back. BTW, Jon Rothstein has JGood in the top 5 of returning players to watch next year. Just hope there is a next year and that JGood is a part of it.

1 hour ago, dennis_w said:

What specific remark did you find "insane" or incompetent?

You didn’t watch it, what would it matter? I could say something he said and you may or may not believe it.  If you watch it, I’d be happy to discuss.

3 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

You didn’t watch it, what would it matter? I could say something he said and you may or may not believe it.  If you watch it, I’d be happy to discuss.

3 minutes ago, moytoy12 said:

You still have not told me what you heard that was so egregious. Make your case. I might believe you. i am not a trump worshipper, but make a plausible argument and have a discussion rather than make a statement that all who like trump are insane. Give me a link to the part of the presser that you find most crazy. i read through the transcript and dont know what part you find so bad.

4 hours ago, billikenbill said:

The widdle snowflake is still butthurt. Awww, that’s precious.

To support the right wing malfeasance which is wrecking this country, to be a Hannity, Limbaugh, and Faux News lapdog, you prove that you are intellectually weak. The right wing is made up of people who are of the same mindset that fell for Goebbels propoganda and worshipped Hitler.

I once had a patient, a native German born 1925, who told me that Hitler was a great man who never did any of the things he was accused of. This otherwise pleasant man had been so brainwashed by the Nazi propoganda machine that 55 years after the war ended, he still believed in Hitler.

The right wing media has done the same thing to the intellectually and morally bankrupt among us, and you too, will claim that Trump is a great man who never did anything wrong or even told a lie. That’s the definition of bankrupt thinking. 

Enlighten yourselves, rid yourself of the right wing stench that surronds you, and you have the chance to become a contributing member to the intellectual discussion that will help us out of this pit of hell which the right wing has created.

This just makes you sad. 

4 minutes ago, slufanskip said:

This just makes you sad. 

My goodness, who knew that there were so many widdle snowflakes who get so butthurt on billikens.com? This is shocking to me. Now, maybe you'll see how good people who care about this country and care about and for others, are pissed about the way we have been bashed by the right wing mouthpieces for 35 years with nothing but lies. It's not pleasant is it? I'm glad I could perform this public service for you.

1 hour ago, billikenbill said:

LOL, you're just as dishonest as the pResident and the party you love. That's a lot of bogus crap. JGood made his share of mistakes and was frustrating at times but glad he's on our side and hope he comes back. BTW, Jon Rothstein has JGood in the top 5 of returning players to watch next year. Just hope there is a next year and that JGood is a part of it.

just glad you admitted you were so wrong declaring goodwin horrible and now admitting he is the best player on the team and after next year, the best player that ford has had at slu since he became our coach.   

25 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

My goodness, who knew that there were so many widdle snowflakes who get so butthurt on billikens.com? This is shocking to me. Now, maybe you'll see how good people who care about this country and care about and for others, are pissed about the way we have been bashed by the right wing mouthpieces for 35 years with nothing but lies. It's not pleasant is it? I'm glad I could perform this public service for you.

after november, maybe you will realize america overall sees president Trump a lot different than you do.    

13 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

I'm not a Republican but is the right bashing the left any different than the left bashing the right? There is more media that leans left than there is that lean right or is that just right wing propaganda also. Imo both parties are very wrong on some issues and right on others. I'm certainly not a Trump follower but don't like so much of the false info that is put out by the media. He does enough on his own no real need to push half truths and distort facts. 

Speaking of being butthurt you seem to be pretty butthurt yourself based upon your diatribe. 

You're sad because you are exactly what the left accuses Trump of being. Maybe you ought to spend a little time looking inward. I bet it would do you some good. 

dlarry likes this

Boy I self exciled myself for 24 hours from here as I thought I got a little too heated on the forbidden political stuff. With no sports that was kind of tough :)

I would like to ask those who ? what exactly did the president say so bad in today's shitshow? He never did press conferences in the 3 years but now has no outlet so we are subject to these daily displays of hate and incompetence. Just the fact that jared is involved says it all. But anyway have you ever seen tv show called the Simpsons? If you and I missed a show and I told you that whatever Mr. Burns did it in that episode was surely evil and self serving would you need documentation?

2 hours ago, dennis_w said:

You still have not told me what you heard that was so egregious. Make your case. I might believe you. i am not a trump worshipper, but make a plausible argument and have a discussion rather than make a statement that all who like trump are insane. Give me a link to the part of the presser that you find most crazy. i read through the transcript and dont know what part you find so bad.

Watch the press conference. I’m not going to argue something with you that you didn’t watch. After you watch, I’m happy to have a discussion about our respective viewpoints about what we saw.